Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Discussion>PipesandCigars.com purchased by CI...
MarkinAZ 08:50 PM 04-16-2013
Received an email earlier today regarding this aquisition by Cigar International. You can read more about this purchase here:

http://www.pipesmagazine.com/blog/pi...international/

Guess I'll be looking forwards to some bulk tobacco deals on "Joe's Daily":-)
[Reply]
timj219 10:25 PM 04-16-2013
Wow! The story says that the Habana Premium B&M in Albany won't be affected. I hope that's true I love visiting that place whenever I'm in town.
[Reply]
blendtobac 06:17 PM 04-18-2013
The Habana Premium stores are unaffected by the move, and Pipes and Cigars is its own entity. For the consumer, there will be nothing but improvement going forward. If I weren't certain of this, I wouldn't have stayed with the company.

Russ
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 07:11 PM 04-18-2013
Originally Posted by blendtobac:
The Habana Premium stores are unaffected by the move, and Pipes and Cigars is its own entity. For the consumer, there will be nothing but improvement going forward. If I weren't certain of this, I wouldn't have stayed with the company.

Russ
That's great to hear Russ:-) That is what I thought from reading the article and the many comments following thereafter. I would think with the financial backing from CI, blending tobacco quality will remain consistant and availability to other quality tobaccos will be accessable to you...
[Reply]
DrDubzz 07:17 PM 04-18-2013
If Russ is signing off on it, I'm good with it

Hopefully it's truly beneficial for P&Cs
[Reply]
TheatyHannington 04:47 PM 05-14-2013
Originally Posted by blendtobac:

Russ
Thanks for your perspective on this, Russ. I'll be sticking with P&C. :-)
[Reply]
GreekGodX 05:43 PM 05-14-2013
So we can still get Anniversary Kake? :-)
[Reply]
CigarGuy88 06:53 PM 05-14-2013
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
So we can still get Anniversary Kake? :-)
+1
[Reply]
Up