Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Entertainment>Amazing Earth Harp
Blak Smyth 06:21 AM 06-07-2012
I was blown away by this guy I saw on Americas Got Talent, I had to rewind it a couple times and watch it over and over. Thought some of you would like it as well.

Americas Got Talent -Earth Harp
[Reply]
chachee52 06:39 AM 06-07-2012
I just happened to see him setting it up but didn't see him play it. Thanks for posting it!!!
It's pretty amazing. If it continues like that, there's your winner!
[Reply]
DBall 06:51 AM 06-07-2012
damn... that **** is genius!
[Reply]
CigarNut 07:55 AM 06-07-2012
Very cool!
[Reply]
pektel 08:12 AM 06-07-2012
I saw this guy perform at Rothbury Festival in Michigan a few years ago. Amazing stuff. You can't really experience the vibrations and bass from a video. It's completely different - in a good way - to see it live.

It was totally by accident that I caught his show too. I believe I was walking back from the Trey Anastasio acoustic set, and the path went by the Tripoli Dome stage. I'm very musically inclined, as are the 2 guys I was with. We were all blown away.
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 08:50 AM 06-07-2012
That is awesome!
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 09:15 AM 06-07-2012
Originally Posted by pektel:
I saw this guy perform at Rothbury Festival in Michigan a few years ago. Amazing stuff. You can't really experience the vibrations and bass from a video. It's completely different - in a good way - to see it live.

It was totally by accident that I caught his show too. I believe I was walking back from the Trey Anastasio acoustic set, and the path went by the Tripoli Dome stage. I'm very musically inclined, as are the 2 guys I was with. We were all blown away.
I would pay to see an hour performance. Imagine teaming this guy up with a cirque du soleil show, would be incredible. :-)
[Reply]
Dave128 09:42 AM 06-07-2012
Simply amazing.
[Reply]
Remo 11:12 AM 06-07-2012
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
I would pay to see an hour performance. Imagine teaming this guy up with a cirque du soleil show, would be incredible. :-)
I see that in the future...awesome!
[Reply]
Up