Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Looks like I'm off to Home Depot...
pektel 02:23 PM 02-14-2011
So, a few months ago I bought a 100 count humi, and thought I would be okay with that. Now it's jam packed, and I have a full box sitting on my desk, along with a 3 pack that just showed up. With another box on the way as well, I need somewhere to put them.

Plus I need to get some more beads to put in whatever I end up buying. Probably just buy a cooler, but if they have a wine fridge on clearance...

I love/hate this place... :-)
[Reply]
thebayratt 02:47 PM 02-14-2011
Go to Lowe's.... get some tuperware and some KL.
[Reply]
Tyler 02:59 PM 02-14-2011
Originally Posted by thebayratt:
Go to Lowe's.... get some tuperware and some KL.
:-) :-)

Also, try Academy Sports and Outdoors if there is one near you. $16 for a 52QT cooler. That is if you have somewhere out of site to put it. My girlfriend HATES my cooler saying it looks ugly just sitting there in my room lol.
[Reply]
pektel 03:05 PM 02-14-2011
Damn, I was hoping I could go to HD instead (5 miles away instead of 40)

I am more looking to just buy a cooler, but if there's a good deal I'll be buying a fridge. Also, I don't want to buy a huge cooler to put 2 lonely boxes into. I would think keeping the proper humidity may be an issue if it's not more full than that.
[Reply]
Mr B 03:15 PM 02-14-2011
This is what I have been getting. They hold about 3-4 boxes. Nice tight seal. I have about 6 now and love em. I can keep CC's in a couple, Mild NC's in one, Med-Full NC's in a couple. I line the bottm with nice 1/4" Kiln-Dried Spanish Cedar slats.

http://www.heritagemint.com/lock-&-l...p-ZHPL836.html
[Reply]
pektel 03:18 PM 02-14-2011
I like that idea. Can they be bought at a chain store? Or does one have to order direct from that site?
[Reply]
Mr B 03:36 PM 02-14-2011
Originally Posted by pektel:
I like that idea. Can they be bought at a chain store? Or does one have to order direct from that site?

I first got them from Wally World but they have not had them at my local store in a long time. I had to buy my last few from that site.
[Reply]
Up