Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 236 of 236
« First < 136186226234235236
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
icehog3 08:43 AM 09-08-2024
My alma mater beat Notre Dame yesterday. Gimmie a Bears win today and my weekend is complete. :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:04 AM 09-09-2024
Good morning all, the coffee has been on for a while and it's a brisk morning here in the Hudson Valley. We had a relaxing weekend over all: Saturday, I went to Aroma for a while and then came home to a nice home cooked meal and watched Army win again for two weeks in a row. The Eagles won Friday night, the Yankees won 2 out of 3 this weekend over the Cubs and Joey Logano took the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race. Weather wise this week, NOAA is predicting sunny days through this coming Sunday:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...lon=-74.035673

Have a great week everyone and enjoy a favorite or two or....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 07:56 AM 09-11-2024
Good morning everyone, the espresso was on early today and I'm already back from my 4 mile walk. I see that the Yankees lost to the Royals last night 5 - 0, come on fellas and turn it around tonight. I hope you all have a relaxing "Hump Day" and enjoy. Remember the fallen from 9/11 and be America Strong...... 🇺🇸
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:10 AM 09-13-2024
Good morning all, the espresso coffee is on and it's looking like we'll have another beautiful day here in the Hudson Valley. We had a good time at Aroma last night, a number of the regulars were out enjoying primo stogies and all. Congrats to the Yankees on their win last night in extra innings against the Red Sox which was the first of a four game series this weekend. The NASCAR racers are up at Watkins Glen, NY road racing this weekend which is always a change in pace. Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy...... :-)
[Reply]
Page 236 of 236
« First < 136186226234235236
Up