Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Anyone get CI brown bags?
Smooth23 02:44 PM 10-04-2012
Wondering about the CI brown bag samplers, has anyone gotten one? What kind of outcome?
[Reply]
TJtorpedo 06:30 PM 10-04-2012
Resist the temptation! I got one a couple years ago and I was not impressed. You'll get your money's worth, but if you've already smoked your way around the block a few times, there won't be anything in there that you're really interested in. The only things I remember getting were a couple RP 1992s and couple of nasty no-name infused sticks. Seemed like it was a bunch of old stock just hanging around.

If you're a noob however, it might be worth taking a gamble, because there might be a couple of things in there that you wouldn't think of normally trying.
[Reply]
CigarSquid 06:39 PM 10-04-2012
Originally Posted by TJtorpedo:
Resist the temptation! I got one a couple years ago and I was not impressed. You'll get your money's worth, but if you've already smoked your way around the block a few times, there won't be anything in there that you're really interested in. The only things I remember getting were a couple RP 1992s and couple of nasty no-name infused sticks. Seemed like it was a bunch of old stock just hanging around.

If you're a noob however, it might be worth taking a gamble, because there might be a couple of things in there that you wouldn't think of normally trying.
:-)
[Reply]
Sonic04GT 08:22 PM 10-04-2012
Got an infused one a while back for almost nothing. Pretty much crap. Got one Drew Estate and I already had a Liquid in the humi, which I don't care too much for.

[Reply]
CigarSquid 08:24 PM 10-04-2012
Just do a newb sampler on here. Way better IMO.
[Reply]
Smooth23 08:55 PM 10-04-2012
Thanks for the feedback folks, guess I'll steer clear. Would like to do a newbie sampler, but my stash is running low, want a restock not a trade!
[Reply]
Up