Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Cuban Site Selling Pepin Garcia?
Garbandz 08:23 AM 09-18-2012
I was stunned to see that one of my favorite Cuban sites is listing Pepin Garcia cigars for sale. :-)

Pepin Blue, Classic, JJ, My Father ,Jaime Reserva, Los Antillas.

Imagine what it would cost to ship these cigars to Europe,and then to the US.

Could this be an attempt by My Father to enter Euro markets? Definately......

Celebrating my 500th post in extraordinarily good taste.........:-) :-)
[Reply]
neoflex 08:31 AM 09-18-2012
I believe they made it public that they were entering the European market a good bit ago. Pete's been doing it for a couple years now so my guess is he was the one testing the waters. Drew Estate has been doing it for some time now too.
[Reply]
dave 09:37 AM 09-18-2012
Not unusual at all to see NC's advertised on largely CC sites. AF and RP, especially, are quite common. Always a few oddballs, too -- a Perdomo here...a Torano there....Gurkhas occassionally
[Reply]
Beagleone 09:42 AM 09-18-2012
That is correct. For a while now, several companies have been making inroads into the European markets. One particular site surprised me that they wee carrying Tats, but it was definitely a lot more that I am paying for here in DFW. Curivari cigars, which is made with Nicaraguan tobacco, was originally made for the European markets, then brought over to the US.
[Reply]
shilala 12:38 PM 09-18-2012
A few years ago I can remember seeing some nc's on a cc website. The only reason I can remember it is because one of the few, maybe 6 or 8 offerings, were Rocky Patel sticks.
I think Fuente was in there, and that's all I can really remember.
This site was very popular, although it went out of business with the big seizure. I'm sure some of the other brothers who are not nearly as retarded as myself should be able to provide much better details.
[Reply]
bigunit66 09:20 PM 09-23-2012
Originally Posted by dave:
Not unusual at all to see NC's advertised on largely CC sites. AF and RP, especially, are quite common. Always a few oddballs, too -- a Perdomo here...a Torano there....Gurkhas occassionally
One of my favs sells RP. I have never seen gurkha's on any of them but it would be nice if the rest of the world would help get rid of those awful dogs.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 06:38 AM 09-24-2012
Why shouldn't they be sold in Europe?
[Reply]
Up