Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Hawaiian Cigar shops
JDBCG97 01:10 AM 09-17-2012
I got on island recently and wanted to get some of the better shops on O'ahu. If you have some favorites please share them. I am looking for good variety and reasonable pricing. Mahalo.
[Reply]
jdakine 02:17 AM 09-17-2012
I live on Maui now, Cigar Cigar, South Pacific and a few others. I would check with Fia as he lives on Oahu.
[Reply]
oooo35980 02:25 PM 09-17-2012
I think South Pacific closed shop. Tobaccos of Hawaii is where I'd recommend, good selection and friendly. Cigar Cigar is good too but Joe can be either super friendly and helpful or kind of grumpy, depends on the day. I'm pretty sure those are the only 2 b&m dedicated to tobacco.

Some of the best humidors on Oahu are in liquor and beer stores, Tamura's and SWAM in particular.
[Reply]
jdakine 08:55 PM 09-17-2012
Originally Posted by oooo35980:
I think South Pacific closed shop. Tobaccos of Hawaii is where I'd recommend, good selection and friendly. Cigar Cigar is good too but Joe can be either super friendly and helpful or kind of grumpy, depends on the day. I'm pretty sure those are the only 2 b&m dedicated to tobacco.

Some of the best humidors on Oahu are in liquor and beer stores, Tamura's and SWAM in particular.
LOL, true dat:-)
[Reply]
Up