Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>This could be the droid I was looking for...
the jiggler 08:49 AM 01-31-2013
Didn't see a thread on this so I thought I would start one.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/170...de-story.jhtml

When I first heard that Disney had bought out He Who Shall Not Be Named and would start producing new installments I thought "well, it can't get any worse..." I thought maybe with Captain Revisionist out of the way, they might actually get a good story together with a decent director and make a halfway decent movie, sans ewoks and gungans.

Now with Abrams on board I am being forced against my will to have hope which irritates the crap out of me. It's like being a Panthers fan has managed to creep its way into non-football areasof my life... the off season is more interesting than the regular season.

But supposedly Abrams true passion as always been Star Wars. As much as I like the new Star Trek and am totally stoked for STID, I confess I can't wait to see what he does with episode VII.

It has the potential to be really, really good. As a Panther fan that is right in my wheelhouse.
[Reply]
T.G 08:59 AM 01-31-2013
Can the force protect against lens flare?
[Reply]
CigarNut 09:13 AM 01-31-2013
Originally Posted by the jiggler:
...being a Panthers...

Meow...

:-)

Seriously, I am looking forward to the new series of movies.
[Reply]
dave 09:17 AM 01-31-2013
Afraid I don't understand anything in OP....except maybe the part about the Panthers suck
[Reply]
Bondo 287 04:01 PM 01-31-2013
[Reply]
Skywalker 12:49 PM 02-01-2013
Originally Posted by Bondo 287:
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
bruceolee 04:49 PM 02-01-2013
I need MORE LENS FLARES!!!!!

Wear sunglasses :-)

Honestly, I actually have a tiny sliver of hope especially after watching Super 8 and I enjoyed his star trek movie and that's saying a lot as a Star Trek superfan

I just hope he promises no more mannequin Skywalker
[Reply]
hammondc 05:25 PM 02-01-2013
Originally Posted by the jiggler:
Didn't see a thread on this so I thought I would start one.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/170...de-story.jhtml

When I first heard that Disney had bought out He Who Shall Not Be Named and would start producing new installments I thought "well, it can't get any worse..." I thought maybe with Captain Revisionist out of the way, they might actually get a good story together with a decent director and make a halfway decent movie, sans ewoks and gungans.

Now with Abrams on board I am being forced against my will to have hope which irritates the crap out of me. It's like being a Panthers fan has managed to creep its way into non-football areasof my life... the off season is more interesting than the regular season.

But supposedly Abrams true passion as always been Star Wars. As much as I like the new Star Trek and am totally stoked for STID, I confess I can't wait to see what he does with episode VII.

It has the potential to be really, really good. As a Panther fan that is right in my wheelhouse.
Hello form Texas. I born and raised in Rock Hill just down the road from you.
[Reply]
Up