Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Perdomo Champagne Noir Super Toro
cmitch 09:04 AM 07-19-2011
This stick arrived at our local B&M about 5 weeks ago. Since I am an admitted Perdomo whore, I couldn't help but to try out one of these babies even though I'm usually averse to large ring gauge cigars, especially a 60.

It didn't take long for me to fall in love with this stick. It started out with a spicy, leathery-toasty flavor and quickly transformed into smooth, chocolate-coffee undertones. The smoke had a sweet taste and it didn't stop there. It continued to keep the sweet taste right until the end in which the smoke got a bit stronger with a slight bitter taste. A quick purge eliminated this bitter flavor and it continued to be a good stick until it began to burn my finger.

I have added this stick to my collection with a total of 25 so far, which only about 10 are left! The B&M has brought in a total of 4 boxes and 3 are gone! Myself and two other locker members are responsible for the snap ups. I'll be enjoying another tonight over steak with a few of my cigar friends. I highly recommend this stick to any Maduro fans and don't let the dark wrapper fool ya. It's smooth enough for connecticut lovers as well.

In the attached pic, I have a shot of my Noir and my buddy in the pic, Dr. D is enjoying one as well.
Attached: Champaigne Noir.jpg (39.0 KB) 
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 09:06 AM 07-19-2011
That looks and sounds tasty but the guy turning his nose up in the photo is a turn off. Haha
[Reply]
cmitch 09:20 AM 07-19-2011
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
That looks and sounds tasty but the guy turning his nose up in the photo is a turn off. Haha
Doc always leans back and enjoys the smoke. He actually has his eyes closed in this pic. He's bought a box of these as well. Trust me. He's as far from a snob as you can get. Great guy!
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 09:21 AM 07-19-2011
I've been hearing good things! Looks like these need to be on the wish list! Thansk for the review!
[Reply]
Up