Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Video: Jonathan Drew talks Uzi, Liga, Ratzilla, Feral Pig, Undercrown
danreeve 03:08 PM 07-09-2011
Hey guys

A few weeks back the Cigar Explorer crew made it's way to the suburbs of Chicago for the My Uzi Weighs a Ton national release party at Burning leaf. In this video Jonathan Drew describes the details and blend notes that went into making this cigar a reality. As a bonus, Jonathan as discusses the details of new cigars coming out in the Liga Privada line (LP40, Ratzilla, Liga A, and yes the Feral Pig!) and goes into great detail about the brand new line from Drew Estate, the Undercrown.

http://tinyurl.com/3myaajg

thanks for watching and please leave any feedback on what we can do to make these videos better.

Dan
[Reply]
longknocker 03:56 PM 07-09-2011
Originally Posted by danreeve:
Hey guys

A few weeks back the Cigar Explorer crew made it's way to the suburbs of Chicago for the My Uzi Weighs a Ton national release party at Burning leaf. In this video Jonathan Drew describes the details and blend notes that went into making this cigar a reality. As a bonus, Jonathan as discusses the details of new cigars coming out in the Liga Privada line (LP40, Ratzilla, Liga A, and yes the Feral Pig!) and goes into great detail about the brand new line from Drew Estate, the Undercrown.

http://tinyurl.com/3myaajg

thanks for watching and please leave any feedback on what we can do to make these videos better.

Dan
Thanks, Dan!:-)
[Reply]
688sonarmen 04:53 PM 07-09-2011
That was really eye opening. I really like what is going on with the undercrown and will have to see how it smokes.
[Reply]
neoflex 08:08 PM 07-09-2011
Great Video! Just smoked my first Uzi tonight and really enjoyed it. The stick really impressed me and has me excited for new things to come from the DE factory.
Only distracting thing in the video was the music. I think the video has enough content to not need a soundtrack but other than that it was great to hear about the things to come from JDs perspective rather than internet rumor.
[Reply]
kelmac07 08:31 PM 07-09-2011
Good stuff...thanks for sharing Dan. :-)
[Reply]
Neens 09:35 PM 07-09-2011
I like the undercrown idea. Seems to me like its a mirror image of the LP line. I can't wait for the new pigs.
[Reply]
Sherlockholms 10:17 PM 07-09-2011
Great videos Dan, thanks for sharing.
[Reply]
danreeve 11:24 PM 07-09-2011
thanks for watching guys.

Dan
[Reply]
hscmit 07:57 AM 07-10-2011
thanks dan
[Reply]
Up