Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>trading sticks?
schollianmj 07:14 AM 11-17-2011
Is there a place here in the forum where members trade sticks? I ask as i have a handfull that I bought online but just dont enjoy (5 Vegas gold and gold maduro) and was hoping that there was a way to possibly trade them for a stick or two that i either would enjoy or that i have been wanting to try.

Looked around and didnt really find anything like this... Or maybe its there but Im just to new to the forum to be able to see it yet... :-)
[Reply]
Mattso3000 07:16 AM 11-17-2011
Originally Posted by schollianmj:
Is there a place here in the forum where members trade sticks? I ask as i have a handfull that I bought online but just dont enjoy (5 Vegas gold and gold maduro) and was hoping that there was a way to possibly trade them for a stick or two that i either would enjoy or that i have been wanting to try.

Looked around and didnt really find anything like this... Or maybe its there but Im just to new to the forum to be able to see it yet... :-)
You are correct in that last statement, with time and participation more doors will open to you...:-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 07:17 AM 11-17-2011
Originally Posted by schollianmj:
Or maybe its there but Im just to new to the forum to be able to see it yet... :-)
:-)
[Reply]
SteelCityBoy 07:39 AM 11-17-2011
Check out the NST (Newbie Sampler Trade) thread. The idea here is for newer memebers to get used to trading. The instructions are listed on the first page and the idea is to trade sticks you like to other members who in turn will trade sticks they like back. This gets you some experience with trading.

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=46087

As already mentioned, the more you get involved, the more doors will open for you!
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 07:41 AM 11-17-2011
Originally Posted by SteelCityBoy:
Check out the NST (Newbie Sampler Trade) thread. The idea here is for newer memebers to get used to trading. The instructions are listed on the first page and the idea is to trade sticks you like to other members who in turn will trade sticks they like back. This gets you some experience with trading.

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=46087

As already mentioned, the more you get involved, the more doors will open for you!
:-) Very well stated!:-)

The NST is a great program, get involved as soon as possible!
[Reply]
schollianmj 08:12 AM 11-17-2011
Thanks for the replys guys. :-)
[Reply]
Up