Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Devil site strikes again!
Jemhidiah 11:29 PM 10-31-2011
So Im a soldier deployed to Iraq right now and I had my first shipment delivered to my house in the states, didnt tell the wife it was coming and this is the message I had waiting for me when I woke up this morning. "Ok, so where's the humidor to go with all these ****in' cigars you got sent to the house??!!!! Shall I pick one out? You're cut off." LMAO then she calmed down and sent this. So I just got 150 worth of cigars in the mail. I opened them because I could see them thru the tape on the box. What do you want me to do with them. Do you have a humidor on the way, or do you want me to buy you an early christmas present. I know how particular you are. So you need to let me know. Cause I don't want them to dry out. $150 on cigars. Omg You are killing me Daniel. LMAO Wait till she gets next weeks shipment. Lets thank the lord she doesnt know how much I spent on that box of Liga Privada #9's I got a few months ago. :-)
[Reply]
emopunker2004 11:31 PM 10-31-2011
:-)
[Reply]
deadrise 11:34 PM 10-31-2011
hhhmmm if Iraq was not bad enough you must really like to live dangerously at home too good luck with the wife and be safe. Thank you for your service.
[Reply]
MrClean 11:47 PM 10-31-2011
At least you had a few thousand miles of seperation. I got an ear full from the wife first hand about how much I spent in the last month. Good luck brother and be safe. :-)
[Reply]
Remo 12:14 AM 11-01-2011
Just wait til you get home :-) be safe and get home to her in one piece and she'll forget about the $$$$ :-)
[Reply]
Sonic04GT 12:43 AM 11-01-2011
Gotta love that combat pay! I would have been loading up if I smoked cigars while I was in Iraq haha

Now I'm unemployed and can't afford crap.

Where in Iraq are you?
[Reply]
AlohaStyle 12:56 AM 11-01-2011
LOL... you just need to be smart and send them to a buddy in the states, then have him ship the cigars to you. What the wife doesn't know, won't hurt! :-)
[Reply]
LigaPrivadaT84 04:31 AM 11-01-2011
Thanks for sharing. :-)
[Reply]
chaase321 06:13 AM 11-01-2011
Originally Posted by AlohaStyle:
LOL... you just need to be smart and send them to a buddy in the states, then have him ship the cigars to you. What the wife doesn't know, won't hurt! :-)
Great idea...you ship me a box, I'll take 2 out, then send the rest to you looking like it was a gift! You will be set, I will be set...all is good in the household! What could go wrong! lol :-)
[Reply]
maninblack 07:10 AM 11-01-2011
Sorry to hear this bro but come back safely and I bet all will be forgiven. Hopefully. My wife finally gave up on nagging me about them. I love that woman.
[Reply]
N2 GOLD 10:40 AM 11-01-2011
TRUST ME, she will get over it... Be safe & smoke it up... :-)
[Reply]
gator_79 11:01 AM 11-01-2011
Awesome...I am also deployed and I get shipments sent home. My wife completely understands and takes care of everything. From packaging and freezing to storage. She also knows when to add distilled water to the beads. Good luck wife the wife, it sounds like she is ok with it.
[Reply]
Jemhidiah 02:16 AM 11-10-2011
Update she got the second box and stole the Drew Estate Military style hat that was in the box, now she is ok with it and I have to order another hat! lol might as well get more cigars too while Im at it haha.
[Reply]
dwoodward 02:28 AM 11-10-2011
Originally Posted by Jemhidiah:
Update she got the second box and stole the Drew Estate Military style hat that was in the box, now she is ok with it and I have to order another hat! lol might as well get more cigars too while Im at it haha.
You have a problem... lol :-)
[Reply]
chaase321 07:20 AM 11-10-2011
Originally Posted by Jemhidiah:
Seems only logical!
[Reply]
aich75013 07:30 AM 11-10-2011
Ship a gift to your wife. That should help ease things a bit.
Stay safe and thanks for your service!
[Reply]
Mutombo 10:08 AM 11-10-2011
Precisely why I ship my cigars to the office!
[Reply]
Lanks85 11:27 AM 11-10-2011
I hope for your sake she doesn't pick up cigar smoking as a hobby while you are gone! :-)
[Reply]
Up