Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Well that was fun.....
bruceolee 12:31 PM 01-31-2022
Had a bad case of bile reflux last night for the first time in months. I won't get into the gory disgusting details here but it really knocks me for a loop when it happens. I wasn't with it until about 1pm today. I take medications for it that help me but i think i missed a dose yesterday which is why i had an attack last night. All in all i can't complain because I've had it much worse in the past so this was relatively mild all things considered. Anyways, I'm back to my old self now but just wanted to explain why i haven't been posting too much today. Have a blessed day! God bless you All!
[Reply]
357 01:28 PM 01-31-2022
Glad you recovered Jason. Set reminders in your phone if you have to. Don't miss those meds.
[Reply]
bruceolee 01:59 PM 01-31-2022
Originally Posted by 357:
Glad you recovered Jason. Set reminders in your phone if you have to. Don't miss those meds.
I usually pretty regular with my meds but yesterday we had our annual meeting at church so i wasn't able to get to them and just thought i'd be okay. I'm back on it today though. Thank you for your concern! God bless you!
[Reply]
markem 02:05 PM 01-31-2022
Ugh!

I have plain GERD and don't know what I'd do without my adjustable bed.

Hope it is a long time between flares.
[Reply]
bruceolee 02:20 PM 01-31-2022
Originally Posted by markem:
Ugh!

I have plain GERD and don't know what I'd do without my adjustable bed.

Hope it is a long time between flares.
Yeah i have an adjustable bed myself and without it i can only imagine how bad this could be. Yeah i take regalin and another medication to move food through my body more efficiently. this was my first flare up in quite a while and just when i think i've got this licked BAM! suckerpunch! and last night was bad but not the worst one i've had so thank you for your kind words! God bless you!
[Reply]
sigsauer 02:37 PM 01-31-2022
GERD.....hate it......
[Reply]
Dave128 05:42 PM 01-31-2022
Glad it passed, Jason. I have GERD and take a daily pill. About every three months or so I get such a buildup of acid in my stomach that it gurgles up and comes out of me like hot lava. God it sucks and seriously hurts my esophagus.
[Reply]
Up