Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Entertainment>Border Wars
gettysburgfreak 09:47 AM 01-10-2010
Just wanted to throw this out there, tonight on the National Geographic Channel there will be the start of a series called Border Wars. It features the Department of Homeland Security and the US Border Patrol. Plug for my employer is over, carry on
[Reply]
kydsid 11:26 AM 01-10-2010
I thought this would be an update on the current situation, lol. You know us border peeps are always looking for good intel. :-)
[Reply]
gettysburgfreak 11:45 AM 01-10-2010
Originally Posted by kydsid:
I thought this would be an update on the current situation, lol. You know us border peeps are always looking for good intel. :-)
Ha new intel is always good. As for me 6 weeks left at the academy then off to Eagle Pass Tx for 10 months.
[Reply]
kydsid 02:47 PM 01-10-2010
Originally Posted by gettysburgfreak:
Ha new intel is always good. As for me 6 weeks left at the academy then off to Eagle Pass Tx for 10 months.
Hey awesome. That is even better than Del Rio. Yall be close enough for a herf here for sure. :-)
[Reply]
T.G 02:51 PM 01-10-2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7qKD-Ph7ds
[Reply]
Montano 03:02 PM 01-10-2010
Originally Posted by T.G:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7qKD-Ph7ds
"Coming soon..... and bringing cousins" :-)
[Reply]
gettysburgfreak 03:44 PM 01-10-2010
Hey awesome. That is even better than Del Rio. Yall be close enough for a herf here for sure. :-)

Why is that? Me and some of my friends were bummed we didn't get del rio. We were going to split an $8,000 a month pad on Lake Armistad but now were trying just to even find a place near eagle pass.
[Reply]
kydsid 04:52 PM 01-10-2010
Why is that? Me and some of my friends were bummed we didn't get del rio. We were going to split an $8,000 a month pad on Lake Armistad but now were trying just to even find a place near eagle pass.
Well living wise I guess Del Rio is better but not much. Kinda like saying Burbank is somehow different from LA.

But it is a couple hours closer if you want to herft. :-)
[Reply]
ucla695 05:00 PM 01-10-2010
My DVR's set. I look forward to watching it. :-)
[Reply]
gettysburgfreak 05:30 PM 01-10-2010
Well living wise I guess Del Rio is better but not much. Kinda like saying Burbank is somehow different from LA.

But it is a couple hours closer if you want to herft. :-)

Herfing sounds good. Im pretty pissed I won't be able to bring my vino down with me. I will probably just stock up a desktop humi and bring that down.
[Reply]
kydsid 05:34 PM 01-10-2010
Herfing sounds good. Im pretty pissed I won't be able to bring my vino down with me. I will probably just stock up a desktop humi and bring that down.
Well feel free to ship extras too me. I'll keep em safe and sound in my vino and you can restock anytime. :-)
[Reply]
Up