Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Ordered online today!
dwoodward 12:11 PM 02-16-2012
Originally Posted by Subvet642:
What do you mean, exactly? :-)
Couple months back they had a 2fer deal on some cheap smokes, showed 2 boxes side by side of the smokes and claimed a price. Well, if you wanted the 2fer you had to buy 2 of one box, or 2 of the other... you couldn't buy 1 of each and get the deal. It's not like they were 2 different brands, they were the exact same brand, just one was Natural and the other Irish Creme.

I personally found it to be pretty bull crap since their ad was pretty deceptive. But like I said, as a company they reserve the right to make their own rules.
[Reply]
trendo 10:14 PM 02-16-2012
glad to see im not the only poor bastard paying big bucks to ship to hawaii! I have had mixed results with cigars international, but nothing that could not be fixed. If you have patience, cbid has no extra charge to hawaii, and cigar place.biz has one dollar shipping in the beginning of the month.

Don't worry about times, cigars in transit seem to be pretty durable. I came home from vacation last month to find a package on my doorstep that had been there for a few days. It had been rained on, but everything inside turned out fine.
[Reply]
Subvet642 06:45 AM 02-17-2012
Originally Posted by dwoodward:
Couple months back they had a 2fer deal on some cheap smokes, showed 2 boxes side by side of the smokes and claimed a price. Well, if you wanted the 2fer you had to buy 2 of one box, or 2 of the other... you couldn't buy 1 of each and get the deal. It's not like they were 2 different brands, they were the exact same brand, just one was Natural and the other Irish Creme.

I personally found it to be pretty bull crap since their ad was pretty deceptive. But like I said, as a company they reserve the right to make their own rules.
Got it, thanks!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up