Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Opus X Fuente Fuente
e-man67 05:28 PM 12-27-2010
some have been great and many not so much..at the price I don't buy them anymore.
[Reply]
Bill86 07:09 PM 12-27-2010
Originally Posted by weak_link:
This is the part where we agree to disagree. Most of the ones I've smoked have had at least a year on them, the one in this review had at least 5 years and I still think they suck. More for fellow BOTL's who love 'em. :-)
It seems to me 50% are duds. I'm 1/3, that's 1 good and 2 bad. At their price point I won't ever buy any more for any reason. I have like 3 left I'll smoke them but that's it for me and Opus X. Way too inconsistent.
[Reply]
neoflex 07:15 PM 12-27-2010
I would almost swear that there is a supermoto in the background in your first pic? What is it?
[Reply]
weak_link 07:20 PM 12-27-2010
Originally Posted by neoflex:
I would almost swear that there is a supermoto in the background in your first pic? What is it?
You, good sir, are my kinda guy! It's a 2001 ktm lc4 sm with a moto master front brake, big ol' fcr and pipe. Other bikes have come and gone but I just can't get rid of that one, it's way too much fun. So what if I only get 80 miles until I have to hit reserve, 67 if I'm really misbehaving. Unlike my sportbikes, I smile every time I get on that thing. :-)

Sorry for the thread derailing, I can talk bikes all day. :-)
[Reply]
neoflex 07:24 PM 12-27-2010
Originally Posted by weak_link:
You, good sir, are my kinda guy! It's a 2001 ktm lc4 sm with a moto master front brake, big ol' fcr and pipe. Other bikes have come and gone but I just can't get rid of that one, it's way too much fun. So what if I only get 80 miles until I have to hit reserve, 67 if I'm really misbehaving. Unlike my sportbikes, I smile every time I get on that thing. :-)
Very Nice and I hear ya! I have a DRZ400SM and to be honest I don't miss sport bikes. I always say its more fun trying to make a slow bike go fast than a fast bike go slow. I'm always grinning ear to ear when I pull that thing back into the garage. Plus it's fun when your hitting the twisties and you get to see the faces of guys on Sport Bikes when you pass them on the inside on a bike with a single cylinder.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up