Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
General Discussion>anyone good at making logo's?
G G 06:03 PM 05-26-2011
I really like the MCS addition too though.:-)
[Reply]
maninblack 06:15 PM 05-26-2011
Originally Posted by ggainey:
I really like the MCS addition too though.:-)
+1
[Reply]
Scothew 06:32 PM 05-26-2011
Also in the beginning of this thread I stated if anyone thought I was a schmuck for posting this let me know and I would bow out. :-)

And if ten cigars aint enough let me know that too and I'll see what I could do.

Brad, those are awesome, and I kinda like Earl's too cause of it's simplicity. Is there a way to get those in Gif format. I only ask cause the silk screener said that would work better on her end. And just so you know, I did some work for her and we are going to trade out the work for 5 or 6 t-shirts so it's not like I'm getting 200 of them and selling them or nothing. I actually just thought it would be cool and look a lot better if I had something with the name on it when I go to do jobs.:-)

Thanks for all the ideas and I like them all.
Yeah I can save as a GIF. I currently have the photoshop file saved and I can send you that, but I designed it at a really high res and its 19.0MB. I'll save to a gif at full res and see how it does. send me your email address and I can mail it over. Sometimes GIF's dont save properly as far as the background, it looses it quality, what was teh other extenstion you said your printer can take?

Just realized Scott did the one that I thought Earl did, didn't read close enough. Sorry Scott.:-)
No worries sir :-)
[Reply]
Scothew 06:39 PM 05-26-2011
Well teh full size gif saved fine. I took the pattern filters off just so it would be smooth since i was trying to imitate how it'd look on fabric.

i'll still need to email the full size since its like half a meg.
[Reply]
G G 06:44 PM 05-26-2011
Heck send em both and she can pick which one is better. Gif and jpeg that is. The other format was .eps whatever that is. I'll send a pm for the addy. And get yours as well. Thanks buddy.
[Reply]
ahc4353 06:52 PM 05-26-2011
Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly:
Greg,

I worked for about 6 hours on this one. Notice the detail on the sun.

I don't need any cigars. Just send me a t-shirt when you get them printed.

MCS
:-) :-) :-)

You are the best my friend. :-)
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 06:54 PM 05-26-2011
I assumed a ball cap would be good. I can also do a tophat or one of those hats with the twirly thingamabob on it.

MCS
[Reply]
G G 08:48 PM 05-26-2011
Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly:
I assumed a ball cap would be good. I can also do a tophat or one of those hats with the twirly thingamabob on it.

MCS
Ballcap was fine, but a twirly thingamabob would have been awesome too.:-)
[Reply]
G G 09:03 PM 05-26-2011
Scott if it aint too much to ask I would like to get that .eps file. Don't expect you to stay up all night to do it though.:-)
[Reply]
Scothew 10:41 PM 05-26-2011
Scott if it aint too much to ask I would like to get that .eps file. Don't expect you to stay up all night to do it though.:-)
Yeah I will upload it for you. I'll email a link prob in the morning.

Edit: well check your email in about 10-15min. Zipped it up and it should go through this way.
[Reply]
G G 04:37 PM 06-04-2011
Okay I have the shirts and I can't say thanks to Scott enough. they look awesome. And if someone will give up his addy I blieve I have a little something for him.

This is on the back of the shirt:

This is on the left pocket area:

Thanks again my friend.
[Reply]
Scothew 07:06 AM 06-05-2011

Thanks again my friend.
That looks awesome! Wasn't a problem Greg, glad I could help a brother out.
[Reply]
shilala 07:34 AM 06-05-2011
The shirts look great, Greg.
Way to help a brother out, Scott. :-)
[Reply]
G G 07:53 PM 06-05-2011
Cough it up someone. I need an addy.
[Reply]
G G 07:55 PM 06-05-2011
You know if we could get the whole world to buy into a forum like this one the world would be a better place. Scott did this for me asking absolutely nothing in return just to help me out and it turned out that it was exactly what I was looking for. Awesome.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up