Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>La Aurora 100 Anos Maduro?
NCRadioMan 05:19 PM 07-15-2009
Originally Posted by DougBushBC:
I think he meant the code number was in the 90s
That makes sense. :-)
[Reply]
kydsid 06:08 PM 07-15-2009
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
The 100 Anos wasn't available in the 90's. :-)

Oh, and it doesn't look like a maduro to me. Just a nice oscuro that it is. Enjoy! They be good! :-)
Originally Posted by DougBushBC:
I think he meant the code number was in the 90s
Ya sorry for that confusion. Doug is right the numbering is in the 90k range.
[Reply]
la aurora 08:22 AM 07-17-2009
Guys, any time you have any questions please let us know, we will try to give you straight and honest answers, have a great weekend.
[Reply]
TomHagen 12:09 PM 07-17-2009
Originally Posted by la aurora:
Guys, any time you have any questions please let us know, we will try to give you straight and honest answers, have a great weekend.
Thanks, is this Jose Blanco?
[Reply]
la aurora 12:33 PM 07-17-2009
yes sir, have we met?:-)
[Reply]
TomHagen 12:46 PM 07-17-2009
yes sir, have we met?:-)
Yes at an event on LI 2 years ago... but my father does trademark work for you guys, a great company.
[Reply]
la aurora 01:14 PM 07-17-2009
:-) Was it at a store, are you going to the show, you should come down to the ProCigar festival, if you ever would like to come and visit the factory your more than welcome, have a great weekend.:-)
[Reply]
TomHagen 01:51 PM 07-17-2009
:-) Was it at a store, are you going to the show, you should come down to the ProCigar festival, if you ever would like to come and visit the factory your more than welcome, have a great weekend.:-)
Thanks for the invite!! I may well take you up on it. To what show are you referring?

We met at J. Barbera. I do not typically frequent there, but my father's office is really nearby and we knew you were in town. I'll mention this conversation to my dad.

All the best.
[Reply]
la aurora 02:42 PM 07-17-2009
The third Cigar festival in Santiago, you get to visit all the factories and fields, we will have seminars also, you can go to
procigar.org for information, let me know if you need any help.:-)
[Reply]
TomHagen 10:17 PM 07-19-2009
:-) good stuff!
[Reply]
Waynegro1 11:34 PM 07-19-2009
The third Cigar festival in Santiago, you get to visit all the factories and fields, we will have seminars also, you can go to
procigar.org for information, let me know if you need any help.:-)
I've been dying to make it to this. I'm working on the time off and I think things are going to work out this time. I emailed "the Doc" sometime ago, about this fest and it's sounds like the best place to go for any cigar fanatic. Thank you Mr. Blanco for being part of our little cigar community here. :-)
[Reply]
la aurora 06:11 AM 07-20-2009
WN1, it is my pleasure to be able to post hear, if you need any information about the festival let me know, take care.:-)
[Reply]
TomHagen 10:50 PM 07-29-2009
:-) Guys, we never did a maduro, who knows if one day we take the same binder and filler put on a maduro wrapper, lets see if it works, what happen with these is that we used a top priming and they were very dark, keep in mind that Maduro is one thing an Oscuro is an other, to be honest the Corona was the best in my humble opinion, if you can find them buy because there very unique, enjoy and thanks for all your support.:-)
I was at a convenience store with a HUGE walk-in that is about 20 min from my house that I know has some hidden gems lying around (old Oliva's, etc.) and pretty good pricing (for NY) and lo and behold...:-)
I found 1 Petite Corona with the darker wrapper lying on top of a box of 1495's on the shelf above 'regular' Cien Anos Petites and Churchills... and of course based on Jose's recommendation picked it right up!
band #296 101
:-)
[Reply]
la aurora 06:52 AM 07-30-2009
:-) T.H from the # can tell you it's a 2006, enjoy it and let me know after you light up, take care.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up