Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 202 of 202
« First < 102152192200201202
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>The Bourbon Thread!!
Chainsaw13 08:41 PM Yesterday
Killing it Tom!
[Reply]
Weelok 09:17 PM Yesterday
Dang!!!! I need friends who want to downsize LOL. My friends down size by tossing the empty bottles.

Originally Posted by icehog3:
More stuff today.

Local FB guy was downsizing his mid-level stuff, I grabbed an Old Ezra 107 and a Baker's 7 Year. They're $74 and $69 respectively around here, I got both for $75.

Also got 2 Pinhooks : One was Seelbach's cask strength single barrel pick. The other one was a collaboration between Pinhook and the Kentucky Black Bourbon Guild to honor legendary jockey Issac Burns Murphy. How could I not?

[Reply]
Gabe215 08:22 AM Today
My Dad snagged this and cracked it open over the weekend with me, while I liked it, gotta say I didn’t love it.
[Reply]
icehog3 08:47 AM Today
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
Killing it Tom!
I know, right? :-)

Originally Posted by Weelok:
Dang!!!! I need friends who want to downsize LOL. My friends down size by tossing the empty bottles.
Yeah, definitely nice to get bottles below MSRP, Dave. :-)

Originally Posted by Gabe215:
My Dad snagged this and cracked it open over the weekend with me, while I liked it, gotta say I didn’t love it.
Good flavor, but at 89 proof I might as well be drinking Coors Light, Gabe. :-)
[Reply]
stearns 09:16 AM Today
Nice grabs Tom! You just reminded me that the last time I was back home I picked up a few bottles that should be waiting for me, common stuff at the time - OE7, EC 94 proof pick and a 14 year KC pick. I'm going back in a month, need to remember to bring them home with me :-)

If you ever see the first collab series from Pinhook, the 10 year Wyoming Whiskey one, do kindly let me know :-)
[Reply]
Page 202 of 202
« First < 102152192200201202
Up