Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Thanks, to all of you BOTL's
Biglizard1 10:27 AM 12-27-2008
I was viewing several threads this morning as I am waiting for my shift to be over and I was thinking to myself how awesome this group of BOTL's truly are on this site. I live in an area that has very little access to B&M's the local liquor store has some dried sticks in the cabinet and some boxes just resting on shelves around the "cigar area". So no herfs local...nearest BOTL from these sites is about 100 miles away. Have a few friends in town that I try to inflict the disease on.

But the point I am after I guess is this, I was an uninformed noob about 14 months ago. I had about 15 sticks in a left over cigar box from my bachelor party two years prior that I kept humid with a wet paper towel every few days. I found some holes in a cigar that I couldn't figure out where they came from after I moved my box to the top of the fridge in the kitchen.....yes I smoke that bastard even with the holes.... weird draw:-)

I thought great cigars were those that I found at the B&M all dried and sick looking

Ordered from Thompson's.....whom I dont despise but rather used for education of myself. I still get occasional smokes from them that are fine.

Thought that cutting off the whole cap made draw real easy... several unravellings later....

But now, I find myself looking at others posts. That description fits my opinion, WOW if I only had that cigar budget, That guy goes the extra distance to organize his stuff, someday I will too, WOW what a great day that herf must have been, where are my friends today, who's life is changing, who needs help, how can I help them, how did those guys help some one else, TROOP Support, and list goes on on and on,

Just thanks to all my friends, especially those I may never meet IRL.

Thank you for walking with me in my cigar journey.
[Reply]
shilala 10:44 AM 12-27-2008
Well said. :-)
[Reply]
Cigary 04:48 PM 12-27-2008
Good post,,,welcome to the brotherhood.
[Reply]
shvictor 07:11 PM 12-27-2008
Nice post David. By the way I think the waiting period is up now. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
Bruzee 11:32 PM 12-27-2008
Agreed on all fronts! Good post, and well said! :-)
[Reply]
robertw1249 12:57 AM 12-28-2008
well said :-)
[Reply]
Biglizard1 07:05 PM 12-29-2008
Thanks to all of you for taking the time to read my post!
You guys and gals are the reason I come to this site!
[Reply]
skyhigh340 08:47 PM 12-29-2008
I couldn't agree with you more about the fine people here. I just gotta figure out how to beat them in the oker room. lol.:-)
[Reply]
Up