Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Entertainment>Does anyone watch Operation Repo
Junior 08:31 AM 07-16-2009
If not you ought to check it out. In one of the last episodes they did some of the best stuff I have seen in a while.

First repo was a gangbanger chick getting her Ford Focus repoed. It ended in the big guy getting a beer bottle broken over his arm as another chick went into the house to get her gun. In the end of that one all you hear are shots, and them hauling butt out of there.

Second repo was two different guys, and they went after a car at a taco stand. One of the guys busted open a trash bag over one of them, and busted it open covering him in nasty trash. Then the owner of the car went after one of them with a mop, and the big guy picked him up and tossed him into the dumpster.

Third and last. They repoed a car from
Wait for it
Wait for it
A Pimp that’s right a pimp, and by the time that one was over they had one of his women chasing them out of the parking lot. You can't take my mans car.
[Reply]
M1903A1 08:36 AM 07-16-2009
Originally Posted by Junior:
Wait for it
A Pimp that’s right a pimp, and by the time that one was over they had one of his women chasing them out of the parking lot. You can't take my mans car.

Well hey, now he can work on his "pimp walk"! :-)
[Reply]
14holestogie 09:06 AM 07-16-2009
There goes the 30 minute delivery guarantee. :-)
[Reply]
trader1974 09:08 AM 07-16-2009
Yeah, I love that show. Have you seen the one where they flip the car after hooking it up and racing away? Great stuff.
[Reply]
Volt 09:13 AM 07-16-2009
Not sure, but I thought I read somewhere some of the repos are scripted.... Just can't trust Hollywood. hehe
[Reply]
Mr.Maduro 09:25 AM 07-16-2009
I watched a marathon of these a few months ago, and by the third one, I believe they are "re-enacted". :-)
[Reply]
MedicCook 09:44 AM 07-16-2009
I can't stand the show mainly because they are saying it is real when it is not.
[Reply]
Junior 10:04 AM 07-16-2009
Originally Posted by trader1974:
Yeah, I love that show. Have you seen the one where they flip the car after hooking it up and racing away? Great stuff.
When you have to go you have to go.

Originally Posted by Volt:
Not sure, but I thought I read somewhere some of the repos are scripted.... Just can't trust Hollywood. hehe
Originally Posted by MedicCook:
I can't stand the show mainly because they are saying it is real when it is not.
I thought it may be faked because if you did most of what they do you would be in jail. None the less I still think it is funny.
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 03:00 PM 07-16-2009
Originally Posted by trader1974:
That one was sweet, especially since one of the camera guys was in the back :-)
[Reply]
white_s2k 03:07 PM 07-16-2009
Some of those episodes are absolutely scripted.

There's an episode I caught where they repo a bike from a bike shop and the mexican guy gets jumped. You can easily see that the first punch didn't land and the kicks afterwards stopped well short of hitting him.

It was entertaining at first, but seemed really fake after awhile.
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 03:24 PM 07-16-2009
Originally Posted by white_s2k:
Some of those episodes are absolutely scripted.

There's an episode I caught where they repo a bike from a bike shop and the mexican guy gets jumped. You can easily see that the first punch didn't land and the kicks afterwards stopped well short of hitting him.

It was entertaining at first, but seemed really fake after awhile.
This is why I stopped watching after just a few episodes...seemed they were trying a little to hard to be entertaining. I highly doubt that repo people encounter that many problems, that often...although I am sure they see their share of crazy ****!
[Reply]
Up