Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Nostalgic Cigar Items
Emjaysmash 08:49 AM 04-19-2009
I was thinking today about items NOT in the cigar spectrum that remind you of cigar smoking. This sounds a little weird, but let me give you an example.

I have a bottle of Hand Sanitizer on my desk thats been used off an on the past two years. This morning, I put some on and smelled the scent it left on my hands. It reminds me EXACTLY of when I started smoking 2 years ago, and those feelings of excitment as I lit up a mew stick.
Why? Well, being in my parent's home, they let me smoke, but they didn't like the smell of me afterwards. I, however, did. To remedy, after every stick, I put on some of this same hand sanitizer to mask the smell a little. I did this every time I smoked, for months. Now, after smelling the hand sanitizer, I envision myself out on my front porch with a new stick in hand, enjoying every minute of it.

This is my nostalgic cigar item. Do you have any nostalgic cigar items (not actual cigar accessories, but unrelated items) that always reminds you of smoking? What is it?
-MJ
[Reply]
nozero 08:53 AM 04-19-2009
Pawn shops. I've not been in one in decades, but everytime I think about one, I think of cigars. My dad had several friends "in the business" and they all smoked cigars all the time.
[Reply]
Up