Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Looking for a good short smoke
MurphysLaw 06:35 AM 03-02-2011
Looks like I'll have to keep an eye out for the J. Fuego's as well
[Reply]
MurphysLaw 06:19 AM 03-03-2011
Stopped at Smoke Inn yesterday, picked up a Fuente Short Story, Illusione Epernay Petite, Tat La Riqueza Petite Robusto, and two Tat Havana VI Verocu No5s.

I lit up the La Riqueza yesterday and it lasted a little bit longer than my drive, which ended up being a good thing since I met up with Superbad for a little while, so I think even the Petite Robusto is a little too much stick for the commute.

Im looking forward to trying the Short Story, but think it might be a little too pricey to be a regular commute cigar. At 4.25 a stick, I have a feeling the Tat Verocu might be just what I was looking for...
[Reply]
OLS 06:57 AM 03-03-2011
Originally Posted by MurphysLaw:
Im looking forward to trying the Short Story, but think it might be a little too pricey
to be a regular commute cigar. At 4.25 a stick, I have a feeling the Tat Verocu might be just what I was looking for...
That's because it would seem that you have not embraced the box purchase mindset yet.
You can get them cheaper than that, although the place I just looked is just under 120 a
box, so that's not less than 4.25 ea. But you can find em by the box cheaper online here
and there. The Short Story is a fine cigar. Tell Superbad I said hi. :-)
[Reply]
OHRD 07:18 AM 03-03-2011
For a milder/cheaper smoke, I like the 5 Vegas Gold Nuggets - 4.5x44.

I've also been smoking Jameson Declaration lately - the Screaming Eagle is 4x44.
[Reply]
OHRD 07:19 AM 03-03-2011
Originally Posted by MurphysLaw:
Stopped at Smoke Inn yesterday, picked up a Fuente Short Story, Illusione Epernay Petite, Tat La Riqueza Petite Robusto, and two Tat Havana VI Verocu No5s.

I lit up the La Riqueza yesterday and it lasted a little bit longer than my drive, which ended up being a good thing since I met up with Superbad for a little while, so I think even the Petite Robusto is a little too much stick for the commute.

Im looking forward to trying the Short Story, but think it might be a little too pricey to be a regular commute cigar. At 4.25 a stick, I have a feeling the Tat Verocu might be just what I was looking for...
The Petite in the Epernay is AMAZING to me!
[Reply]
MurphysLaw 08:23 AM 03-03-2011
I've embraced the box purchases...the wife, not so much... I'll probably end up with a box of the Verocu's though, since I may be buying quite a few it'd make sense to buy the box and get them at a discount.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up