Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
General Discussion>I could use some support
Waynegro1 10:14 PM 06-23-2009
Don't care about Jon or Kate, however, I do feel for their exploited children.
Nonetheless, good thoughts towards your recovery, MCS. :-)
[Reply]
hotreds 08:42 AM 06-24-2009
Heart breaking, isn't it? Deepest sympathy sent-hang in there, MCS- things are bound to improve!

OK: Group hug.... or something!

Comes with large family....
[Reply]
Waynegro1 11:29 AM 06-24-2009
Originally Posted by hotreds:

Who says money doesn't change a person? :-)
[Reply]
GKitty 01:55 PM 06-24-2009

Stay strong, brother!!
[Reply]
chippewastud79 01:59 PM 06-24-2009
It is even worse, they are pulling them off the air until August. I don't know what I will do on Monday nights for the next 6 weeks. :-)
[Reply]
TheTraveler 02:20 PM 06-24-2009
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
It is even worse, they are pulling them off the air until August. I don't know what I will do on Monday nights for the next 6 weeks. :-)
Do what I always do: smoke, scratch the dog and watch South Park reruns. :-)
[Reply]
trader1974 07:29 AM 06-26-2009
Originally Posted by GKitty:

Stay strong, brother!!
LOL!!!:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Texan in Mexico 07:54 AM 06-26-2009
I wish I had something to witty to say here - it is truly a sad thing for the kids.

As for MCS blues I remember something about dancing girls and cake from the jungle. The red velvet cake previously mentioned would really hit the spot or maybe some LGC?

I wonder...
[Reply]
Wanger 08:49 AM 06-26-2009
Originally Posted by hotreds:
Heart breaking, isn't it? Deepest sympathy sent-hang in there, MCS- things are bound to improve!

Originally Posted by Waynegro1:
Who says money doesn't change a person? :-)
She's definitely changed over the years, it looks like. BUt I will say that it seems she was in the hospital just after having the babies in the first pic (look at the hosp. bracelets on her wrist), and I don't know any women who loko the same just after having a kid vs having time to take off the baby weight. Women's hair changes so much, I won't comment on that. LOL
[Reply]
hotreds 08:55 AM 06-26-2009
Truthfully, I think you can find all the support you need here:

[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 09:04 AM 06-26-2009
Originally Posted by Texan in Mexico:
I wish I had something to witty to say here - it is truly a sad thing for the kids.

As for MCS blues I remember something about dancing girls and cake from the jungle. The red velvet cake previously mentioned would really hit the spot or maybe some LGC?

I wonder...
It really is a sad thing for the kids. I made light of it but every time you see Jon & Kate interviewed, all they say is how hard the media has been on THEM. They never mention the kids. As a parent, I know that everything that affects me is also affecting my kids. If they cared as much for the kids as they say they do, I would think that they would get them off TV as soon as they felt the strain. We're all motivated differently though.

MCS
[Reply]
Starscream 09:19 AM 06-26-2009
Originally Posted by 14holestogie:
And I was just getting over Loni and Burt breaking up. This world is just soooo cruel. :-)
:-)
Burt and Lonnie,
Bruce and Demi,
and now Jon and Kate?:-)

:-)
[Reply]
tobii3 10:54 AM 06-26-2009
Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly:
If they cared as much for the kids as they say they do, I would think that they would get them off TV as soon as they felt the strain.
If you remember, Jon did NOT want to do season 5...the PsychoB*tch had other plans, as we have ALL seen.
[Reply]
shilala 11:02 AM 06-26-2009
I have no idea what this is about, but I sense a television is involved.
After reading about 3% of the thread, I figure I must not get that channel.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up