Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Volcano
ScottieM 11:58 AM 04-20-2010
Gents,

I haven't been posting much on here these days. Wish I had the time but I don't . Used to post more on CS before my two little boys came along. Was on there starting in Jan 05. Changed my Nick Name (Thurm15) when I got on here cause I felt like using my own name.

I like to think I know the rules around here but, I screwed up a little bit when I posted about the Volcano and for that I apologize. The thread was locked by a mod and that was a good thing. That was the 1st time in 5 yrs that I've had a thread locked for something. Not a bad run No? What erked me though in that thread and the other one that another BOTL posted a day later about the Volcano was just how fast folks around here were quick to point out something that might be wrong on CA. I've seen it in the past and perhaps it was justified in some cases but in some instances it can be a bit overboard IMHO. Maybe its just me, but it just rubs me the wrong way. I have no hard feelings and I appreciate some of the words of advice I've recieved.

Just thought I'd get that off of my chest. It is sunny and 70 here so I think I'll head outside and spark a Monte 4 and enjoy the rest of the day. Thanks.

Scott
[Reply]
croatan 12:54 PM 04-20-2010
Hope you can find the time to post more, Scott. It's good to see you back around.
[Reply]
icehog3 02:55 PM 04-20-2010
Glad to see you around, Scott, I missed you and the T.M. avatar.
[Reply]
MiamiE 03:36 PM 04-20-2010
Bad timing for this volcano to blow it's load. I'll leave it at that! :-)
[Reply]
floydpink 04:41 PM 04-20-2010
Originally Posted by MiamiE:
Bad timing for this volcano to blow it's load. I'll leave it at that! :-)
Flights resumed today from what I read.
[Reply]
ScottieM 09:48 PM 04-22-2010
Thank You for the kind words Tom and James and Good Luck Erick!!!
[Reply]
Up