Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Entertainment>Call of Duty Online for Wii Questions...
Starscream 10:48 AM 02-05-2011
My son has Cal of Duty 3: WoW, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex Edition, and Call of Duty: Black Ops. Questions about online multiplayer. Point and shoot with the Wiiremote is cool for single player, but is there a way to lock on to targets for the Wii versions in multiplayer? It seems both my son and I get killed too much b/c the accuracy sucks with the point and shoot. Can you lock on with the classic controller?

I'm a big gamer, but not a big fan of 1st person shooters. I'm more of an old school gamer. The newest game I really love is GTA Vice City.:-) Still, the COD games are fun. My son can beat all of the PS2 COD games, but the Wii controllers kinda stump us when playing online. Is the classic controller the way to go for online multiplayer?
[Reply]
Starscream 01:19 PM 02-06-2011
Bump. I know I suck at this game, but it's fun as hell. Any pointers for playing Black Ops online?

Anybody?
Anybody?

Buehler?
[Reply]
kaisersozei 11:05 AM 02-07-2011
Andy, I picked this up a few weeks ago but haven't mastered aiming/firing with the wii remote, and my movement skills are clunky--not nearly good enough to even THINK about going on-line. I'm definitely a mouse/WASD kinda gamer, going way back to COD2 and clan tournaments :-) I did spring for the wii rifle, which helps, but I had to unhook the nunchuk to make it usable.

So I don't have any pointers, but I will say that I practiced zombie killing and 1v1 with my old college roommate. We both suck, and I died a lot, but it was fun!
[Reply]
Starscream 03:40 PM 02-07-2011
Originally Posted by kaisersozei:
We both suck, and I died a lot, but it was fun!
:-)
Sounds just like me!:-)
[Reply]
Up