Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Entertainment>The Event
Bill86 11:18 AM 10-12-2010
I never got into Lost.....perhaps I should watch all 6 seasons.
[Reply]
Eleven 12:52 PM 10-12-2010
Originally Posted by Bill86:
I never got into Lost.....perhaps I should watch all 6 seasons.

I have. Twice.
[Reply]
Bill86 03:09 AM 10-19-2010
Caught tonights episode....interesting. This shows got me hooked for sure, although along with 16 other shows. But I think this ones going to go a good 5 seasons as long as they spend the first seasons or two in complete mystery.
[Reply]
Kreth 05:32 AM 10-19-2010
Originally Posted by Kreth:
My guess at this point is that the assassins are extremists among Sophia's people. She did say that some of them have run out of patience...
Ahem. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Bill86 10:38 PM 11-29-2010
Season finale aired tonight what does everyone think so far? I think it's good but that was no finale......I mean I guess they set some things in motion but I wanted more in the first season to kinda show me where the show is going.
[Reply]
Eleven 11:02 PM 11-29-2010
Kinda let down. It better be REAL good to start out next season. The wife lost interest an episode ago and this last episode did not deliver for me.

Too bad.

Every show needs to be more like Dexter dammit!
[Reply]
Bill86 11:05 PM 11-29-2010
Originally Posted by Eleven:
Kinda let down. It better be REAL good to start out next season. The wife lost interest an episode ago and this last episode did not deliver for me.

Too bad.

Every show needs to be more like Dexter dammit!
Most definitely. I felt the exact same way. I kinda got hooked so the last few episodes were less then stellar but I stuck it through. They better start out VERY good next season or else I'm not watching.

I am looking forward to Californication come January. That and Dexter are my 2 favorite shows, entourage was up there but this last season was just so-so.
[Reply]
Bill86 01:36 AM 03-07-2011
I'm going to thread zombie this as it seems the season just took a break and is continuing now.

Apparently 2 new episodes today. I guess that mediocre ending wasn't an ending but merely a small cliffhanger to keep you at bay for the rest of the season. IMDB says 6 more episodes for a total of 16 instead of 10.
[Reply]
kelmac07 05:45 AM 03-07-2011
I enjoyed last season...looking forward to this season.
[Reply]
Kreth 01:35 PM 03-07-2011
First of all, a large extended middle finger to NBC for moving it up. Now I have to choose between The Event and How I Met Your Mother. Since it's obvious TPTB don't give two shits about this show, guess what I'll be watching...
Oh, and who was the ****ing genius who decided to throw that huge spoiler about the origin of Sophia's people in the commercials? :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Bill86 05:22 PM 03-07-2011
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
I enjoyed last season...looking forward to this season.
it's actually the same season Mac looks like what we thought was the ending was really just a season break. Tonight episode 11 and 12 are on.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up