Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
All Cigar Discussion>Castro Resigns ?? What Could This Mean?
replicant_argent 10:07 AM 04-20-2011
Originally Posted by poker:
Start mixing! :-)
I added a twist of organic lemon, just for you. Great, now I am half drunk before noon.
[Reply]
T.G 10:17 AM 04-20-2011
Originally Posted by Bill86:
I'm hoping the embargo doesn't get lifted, people forget about the HUGE price increase it would cause.
If it does, think of all the great deals you'll be able to score on Tatuajes. :-):-)

:-) :-)
[Reply]
Stephen 10:21 AM 04-20-2011
Originally Posted by T.G:
If it does, think of all the great deals you'll be able to score on Tatuajes. :-):-)

I laughed.
[Reply]
icehog3 01:24 PM 04-20-2011
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
Cuba should already have agreements on exclusive distributors for USA they’ll mandate higher wholesale pricing. They should rape the USA market while making a high margin. US Government will crack down on grey market cigars coming into USA like they have been with cigarette tax stamp evasion. Legal Cuban cigars will be the super expensive than when the embargo if you like Internet prices. Cigar will be stopped at the border like they are in Canada.

Be careful what you wish for…

As an aside. Within 10 years, expect all tobacco to cost at least 50-100% more than it is now with huge restrictions on where one can smoke.
Stop being a Buzzkill, Moses.

[Reply]
NCRadioMan 01:27 PM 04-20-2011
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
Cuba should already have agreements on exclusive distributors for USA they’ll mandate higher wholesale pricing. They should rape the USA market while making a high margin.
They already do. JR's (Altadis) will distribute over 80% of the Cuban cigars in the US. That deal was done about 4-5 years ago.
[Reply]
wayner123 02:15 PM 04-20-2011
In midst of all the talk about prices going up and quality going down. If this does happen, do you think they will bring back some of the discontinued brands to keep up with demand? Also, think of the very wealthy companies that own farms and would love to buy farms in Cuba and start making their own lines in those countries. While it may be that the traditional brands may go up in cost, it would only take a handful of NC companies to start providing cuban wrapper, filler, etc to drive that cost back down.
[Reply]
gnukfu 06:22 PM 04-20-2011
Originally Posted by massphatness:
who are you think you are?
I would come back with a witty reply...if I understood what you said Vin...and if I was witty....:-)
[Reply]
replicant_argent 06:38 PM 04-20-2011
Originally Posted by gnukfu:
I would come back with a witty reply...if I understood what you said Vin...and if I was witty....:-)
You are good.
[Reply]
Stephen 08:13 PM 04-20-2011
Originally Posted by wayner123:
In midst of all the talk about prices going up and quality going down. If this does happen, do you think they will bring back some of the discontinued brands to keep up with demand? Also, think of the very wealthy companies that own farms and would love to buy farms in Cuba and start making their own lines in those countries. While it may be that the traditional brands may go up in cost, it would only take a handful of NC companies to start providing cuban wrapper, filler, etc to drive that cost back down.
So I guess that means that Pete Johnson could start a Havana Club. Nyuk nyuk nyuk...
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up