Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>CigarPhoto in Jamaica
jerseyjay 07:49 AM 04-19-2011

Originally Posted by :
CigarPhoto is coming back from a well deserved vacation in exotic and pleasantly warm – Jamaica. There is nothing more relaxing than laying on the beach, listening to the ocean, sipping on delicious caribbean rum and puffing on nutritious cigars. Simply … bliss. My trusty travel humidor was once again recharged with quality ‘ammunition’ ranging from classic Partagas, Montecristos, Padrons, Davidoffs, to latest releases from Tatuaje & Viaje. Although the hotel had some indoor smoking restrictions, I was able to freely enjoy few stogies on the ocean-front-view 4th floor balcony. For those who had enough of water and/or sun, hotel had a cigar lounge with a decent cuban humidor and a bar. One was able to find your standard Cohibas, Montes, RyJs, H. Upmanns, etc. All bases covered !
Additional photographs can be viewed on cigarphoto.net
[Reply]
nofeardiver 08:15 AM 04-19-2011
very nice, great photos, sounds like a blast... my brother is going here on his honeymoon, was trying to get him to bring me back some CC, but doubt he will try, he is a goodie goodie...lol
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 09:14 AM 04-19-2011
Originally Posted by nofeardiver:
very nice, great photos, sounds like a blast... my brother is going here on his honeymoon, was trying to get him to bring me back some CC, but doubt he will try, he is a goodie goodie...lol
Jamaica is not the place to get Cuban cigars. It's the kind of place you take your own.
[Reply]
loki 09:26 AM 04-19-2011
Originally Posted by nofeardiver:
don't bother, they're all fakes.
[Reply]
loki 09:27 AM 04-19-2011

this looks like an old school advertisement, i love it
[Reply]
jerseyjay 06:45 AM 04-20-2011
Thanks for your feedback guys !

Agree with CC comment. Jamaica is not the place you want to get your CCs. Stick to other countries or bring your own.
[Reply]
Giants85 07:42 AM 04-20-2011
Didn't your original post say your hotel had a cuban humidor with cc's? :-)
[Reply]
Brutus2600 07:58 AM 04-20-2011
Love the photos, and as always it's a pleasure to visit your site. Some great photography :-)
[Reply]
jerseyjay 07:31 PM 04-20-2011
Originally Posted by Giants85:
Didn't your original post say your hotel had a cuban humidor with cc's? :-)
CCs where available in the humidor. Whether they were legit or not, I'm not sure since I wasn't inspecting them up close. In reference to buying CCs outside of hotel ... I wouldn't recommend it.

Originally Posted by Brutus2600:
Love the photos, and as always it's a pleasure to visit your site. Some great photography :-)
Thank you. Much appreciated !
[Reply]
Giants85 08:14 PM 04-20-2011
Ahh got it...cool pictures! I'm actually goin to Jamaica in a month, cant wait. I'll be sure to bring my own smokes!
[Reply]
Up