Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>I didn't smoke a cigar today.. AWESOME!
BUCASmoker 07:54 PM 08-11-2009
:-)

While this may be a bad thing, I had a lot of errands to run and the evening went by pretty quick....the decision came to either lighting one up, or going for a run.

I give myself a pat on the back for going for a run (and I'll reward myself by smoking 2 tomorrow :-))
[Reply]
icehog3 07:55 PM 08-11-2009
Smoke 3, you earned it Vadim! :-)
[Reply]
G G 07:57 PM 08-11-2009
woot woot.
[Reply]
Doctorossi 08:03 PM 08-11-2009
That's the way! If you can find a way to appreciate the going without (and the other things life has to offer), you're really living well. And you got to anticipate your next one, the whole time, so it'll be that much sweeter tomorrow.
[Reply]
TripleF 08:49 PM 08-11-2009
I think it's because you don't have a cutter. That's the real TRUTH isn't it Vadim? :-)
[Reply]
Mugen910 09:08 PM 08-11-2009
I say next time do as I do...light one up after the run with water...make it part of your cool down routine. :-)
[Reply]
DougBushBC 03:28 AM 08-12-2009
Originally Posted by BUCASmoker:
:-)

While this may be a bad thing, I had a lot of errands to run and the evening went by pretty quick....the decision came to either lighting one up, or going for a run.

I give myself a pat on the back for going for a run (and I'll reward myself by smoking 2 tomorrow :-))
This is exactly what I did yesterday, I chose to go to the gym and be with the gf instead, tonite 3 cigars, all good ones!
[Reply]
Up