Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Need help on where to stay in Kansas City?
Thaplumbr 05:59 PM 11-10-2010
Me and my brother are gonna be there for a chiefs game in January, dont have any idea about the area , just looking for someplace safe!
Thanks,
Leroy
[Reply]
Knip23 08:04 AM 11-27-2010
Well, there are a couple places out side of the stadium. Just depends on how much you want to spend brother. If memory serves me right there is a holiday inn express right down the road.

Knip.
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 08:07 AM 11-27-2010
It's a bit of a drive, but there's some nice places up in Liberty. I stay there when I'm in KC for work.

Oh yea, if you have time, hit up Oklahoma Joe's for some BBQ. Mmmm, craving a Z-Man and fries right now.
[Reply]
BeerAdvocate 09:45 AM 11-27-2010
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
It's a bit of a drive, but there's some nice places up in Liberty. I stay there when I'm in KC for work.

Oh yea, if you have time, hit up Oklahoma Joe's for some BBQ. Mmmm, craving a Z-Man and fries right now.
:-)

Best BBQ in Kc!!!
[Reply]
Knip23 09:53 AM 11-27-2010
Leavenworth wouldnt be to bad for you eiter, If i was still there you could just stay at the house with me. But since im not, Leavenworth has some decent hotels, and Weston is about 10 Min from there. If you like beer you HAVE TO GO TO O'MALLEY best selection of beer in town. And its all brewed right there. :-)

Knip.
[Reply]
LockOut 11:15 AM 11-27-2010
pm Dan Welch (ambienboy.) Hes from the internet but spends some time in KC occasionally...aka lives there.
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 01:10 PM 11-27-2010
You should probably stay downtown in the power and light. It's a pretty cool area with stuff to do. The plaza is nice, but I'm not sure it'll be very fun for a guys weekend.
[Reply]
captain53 06:20 PM 11-27-2010
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:

:-) Oklahoma Joe's!!:-)
[Reply]
maninblack 07:44 PM 11-27-2010
Another great place to eat is Grinders. Awesome pizza!
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 07:51 AM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by maninblack:
Another great place to eat is Grinders. Awesome pizza!
:-) I tried the pizza with the tater tots and chili. :-)
[Reply]
Up