Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>-Best Snuff Dispenser?
Guitarman-S.T- 11:15 AM 09-10-2010
*first of all we need a snuff section in this forum :-) *

Beyond that I have got into snuff once again, and hard, and would like to invest in a solid, quality bullet/rocket/what ever else the device would be called that you place snuff in, and is an ease and pleasure to take a quick shot :-)

any reviews on products would be great before I get something that is potentially junk haha. Thanks guys
[Reply]
pektel 11:18 AM 09-10-2010
sniff snuff? I forgot all about that.
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 12:04 PM 09-10-2010
I, like you searched the world over for a good snuff bullet. Most of the plastic ones clog and break after a few uses. The metal ones just clog and stop working. By accident, I found this guy on ebay that hand tools his own snuff bullets. I bought 6 and they are all still working great over a year later. I've never had a bullet as good and reasonably priced. He has a Best Offer option. I offered $6.99 each and he accepted. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Aluminum-Snuff-B...item20ad0f3af7

These are the bomb baybeee!

MCS
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 12:10 PM 09-10-2010
I use a small smash box for everyday use. Never tried the bullets before
[Reply]
replicant_argent 12:19 PM 09-10-2010
Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly:
I, like you searched the world over for a good snuff bullet. Most of the plastic ones clog and break after a few uses. The metal ones just clog and stop working. By accident, I found this guy on ebay that hand tools his own snuff bullets. I bought 6 and they are all still working great over a year later. I've never had a bullet as good and reasonably priced. He has a Best Offer option. I offered $6.99 each and he accepted. Here's the link:

MCS
Very cool, Sklee King.
Bookmarked.

Oh, and... Sklurry-do on your mashed potato armor.
[Reply]
Starscream 07:44 PM 09-10-2010
Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly:

MCS
That's pretty cool! Didn't know these existed. I always just use the plastic smash box, but that bullet looks a lot less messy.
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 07:57 PM 09-10-2010
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
That's pretty cool! Didn't know these existed. I always just use the plastic smash box, but that bullet looks a lot less messy.
Good bullets are good. Bad bullets ar worthless.

MCS
[Reply]
pektel 09:33 PM 09-10-2010
am i the only one who uses a mirror and razor blade anymore?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
The Poet 10:31 AM 09-11-2010
I'd suggest the navel of a nubile young woman. :-)
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 11:18 AM 09-11-2010
wow! awesome thanks again for that link!!!!
How easy is it to clean out past snuff's so what ever you refill it with wont linger the same taste's as before.
[Reply]
Starscream 01:09 PM 09-11-2010
Originally Posted by pektel:
am i the only one who uses a mirror and razor blade anymore?
Posted via Mobile Device
That's only for the white snuff.:-)
Originally Posted by The Poet:
I'd suggest the navel of a nubile young woman. :-)
That sounds like a plan!:-)
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 01:25 PM 09-11-2010
Originally Posted by Guitarman-S.T-:
wow! awesome thanks again for that link!!!!
How easy is it to clean out past snuff's so what ever you refill it with wont linger the same taste's as before.
I've never done it but I would imagine you could wash them out easily as it is aluminum.

MCS
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 02:06 PM 09-11-2010
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
That's only for the white snuff.:-)
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 02:28 PM 09-13-2010
just ordered 2! I'll keep ya posted
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 03:49 PM 09-15-2010
just ordered 2! I'll keep ya posted
Confirmed, the BEST snuff dispenser, on the market are the ones on ebay that the Major listed, AMAZING!
just disappointed i only bought 2!!! will be buying more asap:-) thanks again
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 04:21 PM 09-28-2010
Confirmed, the BEST snuff dispenser, on the market are the ones on ebay that the Major listed, AMAZING!
just disappointed i only bought 2!!! will be buying more asap:-) thanks again
Glad you like them! I've never seen anything that comes close to the craftsmanship on these.

MCS
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 05:44 PM 02-21-2011
just wanted to do a HUGE bump, MajorCaptSilly's ebay link is still by far the best bullet I have ever used!
Built like a tank, quick rinse, maybe some iso alcohol to fully remove all previous aroma and fill when dry. Wish I had one for every snuff i own cause they would be well worth it.
[Reply]
Up