Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Why should the Government Have a Say?
shark 11:40 PM 12-12-2009
There's nothing more annoying or self-righteous than a former smoker. I got into it on a blog on the local news website over our recent legislation here with some of these assclowns.
[Reply]
Ranger_B 12:45 AM 12-13-2009
Its pretty bad that for every past time I have there is an association I need to pay dues for in hopes of being allowed to continue doing it. It makes me so happy to be fighting for all this freedom sometimes. Between the NRA, CRA who knows what the next one will be.
[Reply]
TFULLERY 12:54 AM 12-13-2009
Well put it all most makes you worder where the true war is abroad or right here. :-)
Originally Posted by Ranger_B:
Its pretty bad that for every past time I have there is an association I need to pay dues for in hopes of being allowed to continue doing it. It makes me so happy to be fighting for all this freedom sometimes. Between the NRA, CRA who knows what the next one will be.

[Reply]
acruce 12:36 PM 12-13-2009
What exactly is Hookah :-)
[Reply]
Ranger_B 01:06 PM 12-13-2009
A hookah is also called a shisha and about half a dozen other names. Real popular in the middle east and seems to be catching on in the states is a water pipe that cools the smoke before you get it in your mouth. The tobacco is very sweet and flavored with all kinds of fruits or herb oils. You place charcoal on top of the tobacco then when drawn the smoke enters a bowl with water to cool the smoke before coming up the hose into your mouth. Some of these things look like you are smoking off a giant octopus or Medusa head.
[Reply]
Ratters 01:39 PM 12-13-2009
Having tried Hookah for the very first time this year, my reccommendation is don't. :-) All you taste are the flavors, no tobacco at all, but it's really harsh even with the water cooling it down. And it was hard not to inhale even though I've never inhaled any type of tobacco before.

And to expand on TFULLERY's statement, without getting too political, it has seemed odd to me that we worry about all these "crisis" topics that seem to be never ending, as our freedom is constantly eroded and more of our money is taken from us "for our own good"?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up