Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Made in USA Thread
MrWolf55 08:19 AM 05-04-2012
Searched but couldn't find any threads like this, and haven't been here long enough to know if it's been done before. But I thought it would be cool to make a thread about things you have purchased recently that were made in the USA. I just recently picked up a pair these:
New Balance 993's, made in USA with over 70% domestic materials. I recently retired my first pair of these and they were the most amazing running shoe ever. A bit pricey, but I don't mind dropping some extra coin to support American workers.

What have you bought recently that was made in the USA? :-)
[Reply]
BigCat 08:22 AM 05-04-2012
Just picked up a toilet seat. I support American workers, and they'll support me :-)
[Reply]
Ogre 09:57 AM 05-04-2012
My 6X12 utility trailer. USA when ever I can find it!!!!
[Reply]
levrac68 10:00 AM 05-04-2012
ME!!! Born and Raised. Not a purchase, but definitely MADE here.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 10:12 AM 05-04-2012
Originally Posted by MrWolf55:
New Balance 993's, made in USA with over 70% domestic materials. I recently retired my first pair of these and they were the most amazing running shoe ever. A bit pricey, but I don't mind dropping some extra coin to support American workers.
New Balance is a good brand. The owner lives about a mile from my house. What compound this guy has. He is planning on building an indoor field and track facility with hotel right across from their HQ. Can't wait!
[Reply]
Up