Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Drive by herfing: Tell me about it
rudeJARHEAD 08:47 AM 10-25-2009
Originally Posted by Slavac:
As it gets colder, I keep looking for more avenues to smoke cigars where I'm less likely to freeze to death.

When smoking in a vehicle with the window cracked, do you find your vehicle still gets that funky smell of cigar? Any tips/tricks to share for the soon to be drive-by-herfer?

I open the front drivers window about an inch or so and just crack the backseat drivers side window and the pressure difference forces all the smoke out. This works great while driving but sitting still there isn't enough pressure diff to move the smoke. When I am done I make sure all the ashes are out and you will not have any problems with the smoke smell. I have been driving and my wife has commented that she couldn't smell the smoke at all. hope this helps.
[Reply]
poriggity 12:13 PM 10-25-2009
Originally Posted by MedicCook:
I enjoy the funky cigar smell in my car.
Glad I am not the only one! I have a beater toyota pickup that I am always smoking in. When I am driving my Dodge Ram, I will refrain from smoking, only because the wife will ride in it on occasion LOL :-):-):-)

Scott
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 05:03 PM 10-25-2009
I got one of these:

http://renewalenterprises.com/p004watershed.html

I did a review for it a while back. Works really good if you've had a few or a relly stinky one. Just run the fan in the car with the wndows up for a half hour and there is little or no smell.

MCS
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up