Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Small order due in tomorrow from Cigar Bid
Namerifrats 07:40 PM 10-19-2009
Have a 5pk sampler of misc (RP Puro Cubano, 5 Vegas Relic, Fonseca, La Aurora Maduro Robusto and La Aurora 1495) and a 5 pk of Nub 354's due in tomorrow from Cigrabid. Will be my first Nubs. I really wanna try the darker leaf Habano. Have a couple bids in on some Habano samplers. Haven't tried one, but they look really good!
[Reply]
TripleF 07:41 PM 10-19-2009
Cool. Looking forward to some reviews :-)
[Reply]
bleedingshrimp 10:07 PM 10-19-2009
Originally Posted by Namerifrats:
Have a 5pk sampler of misc (RP Puro Cubano, 5 Vegas Relic, Fonseca, La Aurora Maduro Robusto and La Aurora 1495) and a 5 pk of Nub 354's due in tomorrow from Cigrabid. Will be my first Nubs. I really wanna try the darker leaf Habano. Have a couple bids in on some Habano samplers. Haven't tried one, but they look really good!
Nice. Be sure to let us know how they are...especially the Vegas Relic...I got one of those resting. Nubs are good smokes! Try smoking them a little on the dryer side.
[Reply]
Namerifrats 11:04 PM 10-19-2009
I'll have to do a couple reviews here. Been on here a while, one of the jungle refugees when the ocean flooded it...

Yeah, usually everything I've ever gotten from Cbid is a bit over humidified, I guess due to the shipping to protect the gars. I usually give them a month at least before trying one. I'm looking forward to a Nub though, may dry box one for a few hours to bring the moisture down and fire one up early.
[Reply]
Up