Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 567
Entertainment>Fringe
LooseCard 09:50 AM 11-05-2010
DVR should have caught it last night, so I'll get to see it this weekend.

Sad to hear that it was only partially interesting tho. I'd swear I'd seen a clip which lead me to believe that Peter figured her out and tells her to go back....

I think I'll stay out of this thread till I see it........
[Reply]
gvarsity 11:10 AM 11-05-2010
This show has really grown on me. I have started to look forward to it each week. It has found it's mojo and has become really interesting. Although I have not caught up with this weeks episode.
[Reply]
Bill86 01:38 PM 11-05-2010
Originally Posted by LooseCard:
DVR should have caught it last night, so I'll get to see it this weekend.

Sad to hear that it was only partially interesting tho. I'd swear I'd seen a clip which lead me to believe that Peter figured her out and tells her to go back....

I think I'll stay out of this thread till I see it........

I'll be honest this season is confusing the piss out of me. Maybe I should stop following 18 different shows?
[Reply]
The Poet 02:19 PM 11-05-2010
Originally Posted by Bill86:
I'll be honest this season is confusing the piss out of me.
The only thing that really confused me last night was how Olivia could "jump" out of a tank of water, yet not be totally wet standing in the gift shop. Hell, I was looking forward to seeing that light whith shift plastered to her frame. :-)
[Reply]
Bill86 02:50 PM 11-05-2010
Agreed she's pretty hot
[Reply]
Eleven 03:21 PM 11-05-2010
Agreed she's pretty hot
:-)

[Reply]
The Poet 03:38 PM 11-05-2010
Originally Posted by Eleven:
Yeah, THAT'S what I'm talkin' about! Hose her down . . . and her alternate, too! :-)
[Reply]
Bill86 04:15 PM 11-05-2010
Originally Posted by The Poet:
Yeah, THAT'S what I'm talkin' about! Hose her down . . . and her alternate, too! :-)
This. She looks hot both blonde and brunette ....2 of her :-)
[Reply]
LooseCard 02:05 PM 11-07-2010
This. She looks hot both blonde and brunette ....2 of her :-)
Even better as a Redhead... :-)

I'm finding this season a little confusing too. The first season was absolutely the best.

She was wet in the giftshop, but I too would have expected her to have 'sticking' issues with that flimsy outfit. :-)

'Her mind' is fighting back, so this will swing the show again... we'll see how it pans out.
[Reply]
Bill86 04:32 PM 11-07-2010
Agreed the first season was awesome definitely pulled me into the show. This season......barely keeping me watching.

I also wish such issues were present. For realistic purposes of course.....
[Reply]
The Poet 10:09 AM 01-19-2013
Well, it's over. I guess it is appropriate that Walter "atoned" for his sins with his self-sacrifice, since many of the problems - of BOTH universes - were his doing.
[Reply]
jcruse64 02:24 PM 01-19-2013
So who squashed the bald guy between 2 cars; the kid or Olivia??????
[Reply]
JoeCool87TC 09:49 PM 01-21-2013
My bet's on Olivia, because in some of the early episodes she was described as a "warrior".
[Reply]
The Poet 01:53 PM 01-22-2013
Yeah, I thought that Viv had accessed her telekinetic force and squashed that bald bastid. Remember, she was still highly juiced on the "cortexiphan", even if she was not still able to "jump".
[Reply]
jcruse64 05:47 PM 01-28-2013
What I thought too. Before that, they were arguing about what they'd do, and the kid does the "hush" sign, and out comes a plan from someone else that worked. Then, the bald guy gets smashed, and the kid makes the "hush" sign at Olivia, so I figured she did it without really realizing she could or did till the kid shushed her.

I did not always stay up to date with the show, but enjoyed it when I did watch; I liked the finale.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 567
Up