Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
Entertainment>Storage Wars Lawsuit: Dave Hester Says It's Fake
xFreebirdx 06:40 AM 01-22-2013
There is always Honey Boo Boo.........:-)

The amount of BS on the Tee Vee todays is astounding. :-)

[Reply]
hotreds 08:36 AM 01-22-2013
Actually, not so much!
[Reply]
hotreds 08:44 AM 01-22-2013
http://www.thewrap.com/tv/article/st...**-video-62856
[Reply]
Stephen 08:47 AM 01-22-2013
Originally Posted by T.G:
Wait, wait, what?

So you mean that stuff at the beginning of Star Wars where it said "A long time ago, in a galaxy, far, far away..." was made up and that stuff never happened?

Dice is gonna be SOOOOOO pissed.
No no, the stuff from IV, V, & VI actually happened. I, II, & III on the other hand; fake.
[Reply]
Tredegar 09:41 PM 01-30-2013
Bread and circuses. I think that most reality shows cater to te lowest common denominator.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 10:06 PM 01-30-2013
This is why if I watch I usually watch Me.TV .... Hogan's Heroes, I dream of jennie, The Rifleman, MTM, Batman, The Big Valley, Dick Van Dyke, you get the idea... just leave it on in the background and it's awesome.

or Archer
[Reply]
Mr.Maduro 10:26 PM 01-30-2013
Originally Posted by JohnRogers:
Most reality shows are not real.
Except for.... COPS!! Still awesome after all these years.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 11:21 PM 01-30-2013
Originally Posted by icehog3:
My friend's Dad had an old car listed for sale at 7K. Guys from "American Pickers" contacted him and said they wanted to buy it. Got to his house and the car was in back. They asked if he had anything cool he could put out front, and he put a motorcycle out there.

Then they pretended that they were just driving by and saw the motorcycle and stopped by, "unsolicited".

My friend's dad doesn't have a barn on his property, so they asked him to park it in a neighbor's barn, which they made out to be his. They covered the clean car in dirt and leaves and made out like they found it in the garage and asked him to sell it, and "negotiated" down to 7K.

The guy's dad was happy to get his 7K, but said the whole "AP" thing was a complete joke.
Heard the same thing, they have people out looking and then they negotiate prices and the 2 guys on the show do a little reading up so they sound like they know about whatever it is they are buying, then they send the cameras and "talent" out and record all the bullshit.

The saddest thing was Antique Roadshow getting busted, well one of their experts, the show dropped the guy and edited him out of all of the shows he was in so he wouldn't even show up on re-runs. :-)

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/200...iques-roadshow
[Reply]
Robulous78 12:50 AM 01-31-2013
Originally Posted by Mr.Maduro:
Except for.... COPS!! Still awesome after all these years.
Ditto... :-) the only real "reality TV"
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
Up