Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>The Cat Lady
Drazzil 11:31 PM 09-05-2010
I caught a few hilarious pictures of my mom and I thought I would share.

My mom asleep with the cats.

A wider pan

[Reply]
longknocker 05:59 AM 09-06-2010
They All Look Very "Comfortable"!:-) Thanks For Sharing!:-)
[Reply]
Subvet642 06:21 AM 09-06-2010
Dude, publicly dishonoring your mom? What did she ever do to deserve this kind of ridicule? I lost my mom when I was eight, and if I had her back, I would do everything in my power to show the world the high esteem in which I hold her. I would recommend that you honor, love and protect your mother while you still can. :-)
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 07:03 AM 09-06-2010
Originally Posted by Subvet642:
Dude, publicly dishonoring your mom? What did she ever do to deserve this kind of ridicule? I lost my mom when I was eight, and if I had her back, I would do everything in my power to show the world the high esteem in which I hold her. I would recommend that you honor, love and protect your mother while you still can. :-)
How is that pubilicly dishonoring his mom? Maybe she has a sense of humor? I don't see any ridicule here. :-)

MCS
[Reply]
Ogre 07:08 AM 09-06-2010
I dont see it as dishonoring, BUT he is in for a beating if she ever finds out!!:-):-)
[Reply]
bigdix 07:09 AM 09-06-2010
I don't care who you are...that sh*t is funny. :-)
[Reply]
hotreds 08:32 AM 09-06-2010
They love their mama, that's for sure!
[Reply]
Subvet642 08:40 AM 09-06-2010
Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly:
How is that pubilicly dishonoring his mom? Maybe she has a sense of humor? I don't see any ridicule here. :-)

MCS
Well, let's see; he takes her picture while she's asleep, calls them "a few hilarious pictures" and posts them on the internet. It seems to me that he expects others to laugh at her. I've gotten more respect than that from people who hate my stinkin' guts. Would you do that to your mom? I'm just sayin', is all. :-)
[Reply]
GKitty 09:11 AM 09-06-2010
I think they're hilarious... but I'm also with Subvet. Wouldn't have done it to any of my parents... without clearing it with them first.

But, you know your mom best. Hope she gets the same giggle I did.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 09:44 AM 09-06-2010
Well, let's see; he takes her picture while she's asleep, calls them "a few hilarious pictures" and posts them on the internet. It seems to me that he expects others to laugh at her. I've gotten more respect than that from people who hate my stinkin' guts. Would you do that to your mom? I'm just sayin', is all. :-)
Yes, I would do that to my mum, and my mum would laugh her ass off. Maybe Davids mum is like mine and she laughs about this stuff. I don't know her, you don't know her, but David does, and I cannot imagine him posting these pictures if he knew she would be upset.
[Reply]
htown 10:04 AM 09-06-2010
For someone who doesn't know him or his mother or their relationship your response seems a bit extreem.
[Reply]
Subvet642 10:49 AM 09-06-2010
While it is true that I don't know him or his mother, he did post them on a forum that encourages replies, and so I did. Mine was a viseral response to what seemed to me to be a violation of trust. I sincerely hope that I'm wrong.
[Reply]
Drazzil 12:30 PM 09-06-2010
Uhhh.... Wow. Where to start.

For one, she thought those pictures were hilarious and was just fine with my posting them. I asked her before I posted.
For two I love my mom, and she loves me, I just thought I would share some pictures that I personally found hilarious.
For three, I love my mom, I've cared for her for years now, given up YEARS of opportunities elsewhere and done it gladly, because she did it for me for years. I asked her if I could post the pictures, she agreed. She knows of this forum, I tell her of everything that goes on in it and these pictures had her FULL blessing.
[Reply]
Subvet642 12:58 PM 09-06-2010
Originally Posted by Drazzil:
Uhhh.... Wow. Where to start.

For one, she thought those pictures were hilarious and was just fine with my posting them. I asked her before I posted.
For two I love my mom, and she loves me, I just thought I would share some pictures that I personally found hilarious.
For three, I love my mom, I've cared for her for years now, given up YEARS of opportunities elsewhere and done it gladly, because she did it for me for years. I asked her if I could post the pictures, she agreed. She knows of this forum, I tell her of everything that goes on in it and these pictures had her FULL blessing.
My bad; I was wrong, and this is one of those times when it's better to be wrong. I saw those photos from the perspective of one who was orphaned at a young age, and it was outside of my experiences and expectations.
[Reply]
galaga 01:18 PM 09-06-2010
My bad; I was wrong, and this is one of those times when it's better to be wrong. I saw those photos from the perspective of one who was orphaned at a young age, and it was outside of my experiences and expectations.
Sorry for your loss.....hope time heals your pain.
[Reply]
Drazzil 01:24 PM 09-06-2010
Dont worry about it subvet.
[Reply]
Subvet642 03:54 PM 09-06-2010
Originally Posted by galaga:
Sorry for your loss.....hope time heals your pain.
Thank you, but it was a long, long time ago (I'm 47), but that experience has influenced the person I became, and how I feel about things. Basically, I'm a mouthy pain in the @ss.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 04:14 PM 09-06-2010
Basically, I'm a mouthy pain in the @ss.
you fit right in here at the Asylum :-)
[Reply]
Brutus2600 04:14 PM 09-06-2010
Heck, the cat in the first picture is the funniest part of it IMO...kind of a "wtf are you taking a picture of" look hah :-)
[Reply]
BTcigars 03:59 PM 09-07-2010
Good pics. The cat in the first pic is really giving you the stink eye!
[Reply]
Up