Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>CAO Eileens dream
Don Fernando 04:28 AM 01-25-2009
Another CAO flavored cigar review, one of the flavored cigars Volt send me and he needs to be punished for that, if anybody needs his address, shoot me a pm :-)

It comes in a nice little tubo and that is probably the only positive I can say about this cigar. It is wrapped in cellophane inside the tubo. The aroma is a weird sweet coffee smell. The difference between the White Owl’s, Phillies, Hookah’s and Swissers is that this cigar needs to be cut.

The flavor is chemical, chemical sugar, and that is it. A nasty sweetness which makes me cough a lot.

The burn is close to perfect and there is plenty of smoke coming from this nasty stick.

Would I buy this cigar again? Hell no!

Construction: 7 / 10
Draw: 7 / 10
Appearance: 6 / 10
Smoke & ash: 7 / 10
Burn: 8 / 10
Aroma (first part) 3.5 / 10
Aroma (middle part) 3.5 / 10
Aroma (last part) 3.5 / 10
[Reply]
Swampfox21 02:23 PM 01-27-2009
hahaha i still wonder why CAO makes flavored cigars. their other stuff is great, why tarnish it.
[Reply]
Mugen910 02:24 PM 01-27-2009
haha thanks for the review...I think...:-)
[Reply]
Volt 02:28 PM 01-27-2009
hehe - that matches my thoughts with any CAO I have ever smoked - nasty. I think my Dutch friend you should be all done with the flavored stuff. As a side note, supposedly the ladies like this one.
[Reply]
GKitty 02:36 PM 01-27-2009
Actually, most of the ladies do. I always pick up a few when I'm having the girls over. It's about the only thing they'll smoke.

This used to be one of my favorites, until I got a lil more experienced and developed a little bit more of a sophisticated palette. (I said "little bit more" :-) )
[Reply]
Up