Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
General Discussion>Back from the Caribbean!
Giant & 49er Fan 09:04 AM 12-14-2009
Congrats on the Engagement brother. Welcome back. :-)
[Reply]
DPD6030 09:06 AM 12-14-2009
A couple of sunsets

Carnival Liberty

Clouds

[Reply]
Steve 09:22 AM 12-14-2009
Congrats on the upcoming nuptuals!
[Reply]
Steve 09:27 AM 12-14-2009
BTW...did ya troll off the fantail of that boat?
[Reply]
Blueface 11:45 AM 12-14-2009
Originally Posted by DPD6030:
It was awesome! I have gone on 3 Carnival cruises now and I don't think I'll change lines.
Don't cheat yourself.
Give others a try.
All the cruise lines vary and all have great things to offer.

I bet you will like Royal Caribbean. What I like most about RC is the way they reward you for being loyal. Far exceeds other lines.
As your Crown and Anchor Society level increases, you get fantastic discounts on cabins off best price you can find, a reception with free booze, discount coupons while on the cruise, gifts such as hats, bags, etc., special departure room for your level along with special reception room while you wait to board the ship should you get there early as I always do. In my case, on my cruise last week, I even got invited by the captain himself to do a bridge tour.
[Reply]
hotreds 03:47 PM 12-14-2009
Wonnerful, wonnerful!
[Reply]
Starscream 03:52 PM 12-14-2009
Congrats, Andrew!:-)
[Reply]
GreekGodX 04:10 PM 12-14-2009
Originally Posted by Blueface:
Don't cheat yourself.
Give others a try.

I bet you will like Royal Caribbean. What I like most about RC is the way they reward you for being loyal. Far exceeds other lines.
As your Crown and Anchor Society level increases, you get fantastic discounts on cabins off best price you can find, a reception with free booze, discount coupons while on the cruise, gifts such as hats, bags, etc., special departure room for your level along with special reception room while you wait to board the ship should you get there early as I always do. In my case, on my cruise last week, I even got invited by the captain himself to do a bridge tour.
Love Royal Caribbean. IMO RC >> Carnival
[Reply]
DPD6030 07:26 PM 12-14-2009
Originally Posted by Blueface:
Don't cheat yourself.
Give others a try.

Interesting...might have to try RC. They are more $ than Carnival and I hear they have an "older" crowd on board. I did go to the past guest party on Carnival and had free drinks. They also had two other parties that had free drinks. I got my fair share of free drinks. :-)
[Reply]
bruceolee 09:38 AM 12-15-2009
Congrats bro! All my best to you and the soon to be mrs. :-)
[Reply]
Blueface 09:56 AM 12-15-2009
Originally Posted by DPD6030:
Interesting...might have to try RC. They are more $ than Carnival and I hear they have an "older" crowd on board. I did go to the past guest party on Carnival and had free drinks. They also had two other parties that had free drinks. I got my fair share of free drinks. :-)
I am not sure about the older crowd thing on RC. I think if one talks about RC's other more upscale line, Celebrity, then yeah, no doubt I would agree.
RC has a very good overall mix of everything. I guess I gauge it by the Latin Boleros, which they all seem to have and by their club, like the Dungeon on the Navigator. Both are packed nightly with people dancing up a storm until closing time.
I find RC to be no different in age mix as Carnival or NCL.
Then again, what the heck, I just realized, I will be 51 soon. I am no spring chicken anymore. How dare I think I am not old.:-)
[Reply]
kaisersozei 10:07 AM 12-15-2009
Great pix, thanks for sharing--looks like you had a wonderful time, and I'm happy for you that she said Yes!
[Reply]
CBI_2 08:48 PM 12-15-2009
Great pics of what was obviously a great time. Congrats to you and your lovely fiance brother. :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up