Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Litto Gomez Diez “Chisel”
TanithT 04:14 PM 06-22-2009
This yummy stick was bombed at me by Stearns, and it's been calling my name for awhile out of the humidor. So I fired it up on my afternoon break today, and wasn't a bit sorry.

This was a tasty, full-bodied and smooth cigar, with subtle but well-balanced flavors. New leather, cherry wood and spice were the predominant notes, with a bright savory finish. It did have slight draw issues, possibly due to the unusual wedge shape, but those were largely compensated for by squeezing the end just a bit as I puffed.

Yum. Very tasty stick. Surprisingly subtle and understated for being so full bodied. Thanks for a great smoke, Ben!
[Reply]
The Poet 04:17 PM 06-22-2009
Thanks for the good review, dear. I especially liked the part about squeezing the end as you puffed to improve the draw.
[Reply]
TanithT 04:19 PM 06-22-2009
Originally Posted by The Poet:
Thanks for the good review, dear. I especially liked the part about squeezing the end as you puffed to improve the draw.
I think my boyfriend liked that part too. :-)
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 05:03 PM 06-22-2009
Originally Posted by TanithT:
Very tasty stick. Surprisingly subtle and understated for being so full bodied.
I agree. I think the LG's are not as strong and "in your face" as the original Chisel.
[Reply]
kelmac07 05:08 PM 06-22-2009
I've been hearing quite a bit about these Litto Gomez's...maybe it's time to try one. Thanks for the review Tanith!!
[Reply]
stearns 05:43 PM 06-22-2009
glad you enjoyed, keep the reviews coming, love reading them :-)

stearns
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 12:51 PM 06-25-2009
Yeah I agree with you as far as this stick being very subtle. I don't think this stick was a full bodied stick... it was good though! Thanks for sharing your review!
[Reply]
Up