http://www.fox43tv.com/dpp/mobile/va...090618_2546695

I wonder if they would be as tolerant if they recieved a large box of live flys
[Reply]
icehog3 06:32 PM 06-18-2009
PETA needs to GAL.

Get a life!
[Reply]
loki 06:34 PM 06-18-2009
unfortunately stupid stunts like this gets peta what they want which is their name out there.
[Reply]
shilala 06:35 PM 06-18-2009
I cut a deal with flies. They stay out of my house, they can live.
They stay completely away from me while I'm outside, they have a fighting chance.
On the other hand, peta ain't got a chance with me. :-)
[Reply]
M1903A1 07:00 PM 06-18-2009
Originally Posted by shilala:
On the other hand, peta ain't got a chance with me. :-)
When the PETA convention comes to town, I take it you provide the complimentary steak tartare buffet? :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 07:12 PM 06-18-2009
These PETA people need to find something better to do...this whole fly thing is a total waste!!! Was all over the news ALL DAY!!! Come on now...there isn't something just a little more important for the news folks to be covering? Last time I checked, we still have troops in Iraq and Afghanistan!!! FLIES??????? This sickens me to no end!!
[Reply]
trader1974 07:16 PM 06-18-2009
Unreal!
[Reply]
TonySmith 07:22 PM 06-18-2009
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
These PETA people need to find something better to do...this whole fly thing is a total waste!!! Was all over the news ALL DAY!!! Come on now...there isn't something just a little more important for the news folks to be covering? Last time I checked, we still have troops in Iraq and Afghanistan!!! FLIES??????? This sickens me to no end!!
Yeah, now days "news" is synonamous with "entertainment"
[Reply]
yellowgoat 07:24 PM 06-18-2009
I think it's great.

We all need some comic relief these days. PETA are some of the best stand up comedians I ever witnessed!
[Reply]
icehog3 07:51 PM 06-18-2009
I shudder to think of their stance on mosquitos.
[Reply]
TanithT 08:15 PM 06-18-2009
These people are seriously bugf*ck nuts. I am North Carolina's only licensed wildlife rehabilitator/zoo and wildlife medicine vet tech who holds the state permits to work with our endangered snake species. API/PETA did their best to shut my operation down, as well as attempting to shut down the big cat rescue I work with, because "animal slavery" in captivity is worse than death and animals need to be freed from our "oppression". What did they want to happen to the wildlife we were rescuing? Euthanize them of course.

This is WTF-ery at its stupidest. Their goal appears to be to kill endangered animals in order to save them. How brilliant is that? Fortunately their own stupidity got them in a very bad odor with our state's Senate after they pulled some rather extreme shenanigans to try to get these laws passed.

On the other hand, People for the Eating of Tasty Animals is a great group to join, and I highly recommend it. Mmmmmbarbecue.
[Reply]
loki 08:20 PM 06-18-2009
Originally Posted by TanithT:
These people are seriously bugf*ck nuts. I am North Carolina's only licensed wildlife rehabilitator/zoo and wildlife medicine vet tech who holds the state permits to work with our endangered snake species. API/PETA did their best to shut my operation down, as well as attempting to shut down the big cat rescue I work with, because "animal slavery" in captivity is worse than death and animals need to be freed from our "oppression". What did they want to happen to the wildlife we were rescuing? Euthanize them of course.

This is WTF-ery at its stupidest. Their goal appears to be to kill endangered animals in order to save them. How brilliant is that? Fortunately their own stupidity got them in a very bad odor with our state's Senate after they pulled some rather extreme shenanigans to try to get these laws passed.

On the other hand, People for the Eating of Tasty Animals is a great group to join, and I highly recommend it. Mmmmmbarbecue.
I like the way you think
[Reply]
kaisersozei 09:13 AM 06-19-2009
PETA was pissed that he swatted a fly

(the news tells us why he swatted the fly)

Perhaps they'll die
[Reply]
TheTraveler 09:39 AM 06-19-2009
Originally Posted by kaisersozei:
PETA was pissed that he swatted a fly

(the news tells us why he swatted the fly)

Perhaps they'll die
:-) :-) :-)

PETA ...... :-)

Now I need a :-)
[Reply]
Up