Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
General Discussion>Tiger Woods Divorce Settlement?
BlackDog 12:37 PM 07-04-2010
Geez, you guys are cold. She got royally hosed over by her husband, who played up the "clean cut family man" identity to help make his hundreds of millions. I'd say she deserves a very significant piece of that pie. She's beautiful, and now wealthy and single. And I dare say she's pretty smart. Not a bad package if you can get your hands on it.

Of course, like Carlos said, I'm not sure which method my wife would use to kill me. :-)
[Reply]
Ashcan Bill 01:02 PM 07-04-2010
And don't forget, Tiger's still worth half a billion or so. Methinks the economy is going to improve for working girls everywhere real soon. :-)
[Reply]
T.G 01:25 PM 07-04-2010
Originally Posted by Ashcan Bill:
And don't forget, Tiger's still worth half a billion or so. Methinks the economy is going to improve for working girls everywhere real soon. :-)
Except for Elin. She'll be reduced to clipping coupons and going out to eat will mean the 39-cent taco night at Taco Bell. Probably have to ask for a water cup and sneak it full of soda when no one is looking too.
[Reply]
Chingas 02:39 PM 07-04-2010
Sneaking it full of soda. That's hilarious. Great work brother.
[Reply]
Ashcan Bill 04:01 PM 07-04-2010
Originally Posted by T.G:
Except for Elin. She'll be reduced to clipping coupons and going out to eat will mean the 39-cent taco night at Taco Bell. Probably have to ask for a water cup and sneak it full of soda when no one is looking too.
Hey, she could always go back to being a nanny. It turned out to be a pretty lucrative career path last time around.
[Reply]
T.G 02:08 PM 07-05-2010
If the following article is correct, Elin might not have to resort to stealing ketchup packets and napkins from McDonald's and living on Mac N' Cheese made with water instead of milk (because milk is so expensive), and Carlos might just have to put away the bottle of Sex Panther Cologne.

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/blog/de...rn=golf,252866
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
Up