Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Well Crap!
Nick 11:25 AM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by Kreth:
You might be able to find a market for custom leather cigar cases...
Or PIPES:-) :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 03:46 PM 01-26-2009
Sorry you are going through a hard time Brother!!!

As others have said, "If there is anything I can do please let me know!!!"

[Reply]
stitch 11:29 AM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by Kreth:
You might be able to find a market for custom leather cigar cases...
Well I do make custom cigar cases, and lots of other cases as well, I also make custom Briefcases wallets and all kinds of stuff, I just never got around to putting them on the site.
And I never posted about the cigar cases here because I never wanted to seem like I was here to try and make money off the people I consider my friends.
[Reply]
ahc4353 11:31 AM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by stitch:
Well I do make custom cigar cases, and lots of other cases as well, I also make custom Briefcases wallets and all kinds of stuff, I just never got around to putting them on the site.
And I never posted about the cigar cases here because I never wanted to seem like I was here to try and make money off the people I consider my friends.
Hey Jeff post up a few pics of the cigars cases if you don't mind I would like to see them.

Thanks
[Reply]
Kreth 11:35 AM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by stitch:
My bad. I didn't see the cigar cases on the site, so I figured you mainly just did the gun rigs. Do you have any info on the custom cigar cases?
[Reply]
shilala 11:36 AM 01-27-2009
Same boat here, brother.
I'm gonna be nailing up signs, too. I might just move back out in the woods, myself. :-)
Way to keep your chin up!!!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up