Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>K-Town
Partagaspete 11:19 AM 12-24-2008
Heading to Kaiserslautern early next month to complete the final part of a training program that I set up that hopefully will be a big success.

Any suggestions on the best Cigar shoppe, Snitzel house, etc. Thanks for the intel.

T
[Reply]
Savvy 09:15 AM 12-25-2008
How long are you going to be there? I'm headed to Ramstein after tech school. So I'll be headed that way mid-February. If you're still around I'd be up for getting together for a few cigars.

I'm also watching this thread to see if anyone knows of any good cigar shops in the area.
[Reply]
Mikey202 09:52 AM 12-25-2008
HEY!!! can I tag along?:-) Man, I miss Germany.
[Reply]
Darrell 09:54 AM 12-25-2008
Originally Posted by Savvy:
How long are you going to be there? I'm headed to Ramstein after tech school. So I'll be headed that way mid-February. If you're still around I'd be up for getting together for a few cigars.

I'm also watching this thread to see if anyone knows of any good cigar shops in the area.
Tech School huh? What AFSC?
[Reply]
Savvy 01:03 PM 12-25-2008
Originally Posted by Darrell:
Tech School huh? What AFSC?
3C0x1--Computer Systems Ops
[Reply]
Partagaspete 10:54 AM 12-26-2008
Originally Posted by Savvy:

No it is a quick in and out to LRMC. I know there is a good one downtown. Also check you inbox:-)

Oh and what does Mean D do for Uncle Sugar?

T
[Reply]
Up