Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Commitments
ahc4353 09:48 AM 05-26-2009
Just a reminder to all to fulfill your commitments.

Life is crazy and things get lost, forgotten, buried in an in-box or a host of other things.

PM's need to be returned in a timely fashion, questions answered even if the answer is not one the receiver might wanna read.

Let's take a minute and make damn sure we haven't forgot something we said we would do in a trade, buy, MAW, PIF, PASS ship or split etc. etc..
[Reply]
kelmac07 09:51 AM 05-26-2009
Someome forget something Al?
[Reply]
Don Francisco 09:56 AM 05-26-2009
People with a Mets avatar need to be committed. :-)
[Reply]
tobii3 09:56 AM 05-26-2009
[Reply]
rrplasencia 09:56 AM 05-26-2009
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Someome forget something Al?

If you think you've forgotten to send something to Al please do so now. :-) There's probably only a few of you out there. :-)
[Reply]
Catfish 10:07 AM 05-26-2009
Originally Posted by rrplasencia:
If you think you've forgotten to send something to Al please do so now. :-) There's probably only a few of you out there. :-)
:-) :-)
[Reply]
mikeandshellie2 10:09 AM 05-26-2009
hmm, can't think of anything,but then again little by little the memory is fading.. If I forget something please just a quick pm to remind me. I truly doubt I did it on purpose unless it was Al (joking). :-)
[Reply]
ahc4353 10:14 AM 05-26-2009
Being a wise a$$ I can understand how it's hard to tell the difference from one of my wise a$$ posts to one that is of a serious nature. However, this is not a wise guy post at all. I happen to have the good fortune of knowing many of the members here and deal with many off of the board. The number of stories that have been shared with me of unfulfilled commitments is alarming. Men here have sent money, cigars or signed up for a pass or MAW in good faith. I just wanted to remind everyone to take a look back and make sure they haven't forgot a BOTL along the way.
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 10:29 AM 05-26-2009
Originally Posted by ahc4353:
Let's take a minute and make damn sure we haven't forgot something we said we would do in a trade, buy, MAW, PIF, PASS ship or split etc. etc..
:-)Let's see now...Nope, I'm good here...:-)

Good advise to all Al. Responsibility is the key. If one cannot function in a responsible manner, I would assume they would be eventually released from the Asylum as cured:-)

[Reply]
GrtndpwrflOZ 10:34 AM 05-26-2009
I am probably the biggest offender.
[Reply]
SilverFox 11:18 AM 05-26-2009
Originally Posted by GrtndpwrflOZ:
I am probably the biggest offender.
I highly doubt that, but if you have unmet commitments why not meet them? I am unclear as to why you would post this if it is in fact true.
[Reply]
dunng 01:17 PM 05-26-2009
:-)

Fox, package went out today. :-)
[Reply]
SeanGAR 11:29 AM 05-28-2009
Look, I told you once already.

I don't have a firstborn son yet.

When and if that happens, you'll be the first to know.

Sheesh.

:-) (to be clear, this is a joke)
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 01:17 PM 05-28-2009
Originally Posted by SeanGAR:

Sheesh.

It's one of those first born son jokes, isn't it! I totally get it.

MCS

"Now, Jerry. Before I begin, I just want to thank you for listening to this material and for the opportunity that you've given me. You know, lots of people think that guys like you, you know, people who have made it, lose their feeling for struggling young talent such as myself. But now I know from experience that those people are just cynics, embittered by their own failure. I know, Jerry, that you're as human as the rest of us, if not more so."
[Reply]
ahc4353 01:19 PM 05-28-2009
Originally Posted by SeanGAR:

Sheesh.

Just as long as you remember! :-)

Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly:
It's one of those first born son jokes, isn't it! I totally get it.

MCS

"Now, Jerry. Before I begin, I just want to thank you for listening to this material and for the opportunity that you've given me. You know, lots of people think that guys like you, you know, people who have made it, lose their feeling for struggling young talent such as myself. But now I know from experience that those people are just cynics, embittered by their own failure. I know, Jerry, that you're as human as the rest of us, if not more so."
And we can't slip one past you, ever. :-)
[Reply]
Up