Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Entertainment>Hell Ride
Steelergar 09:17 PM 01-19-2009
If you like old school action movies check this one out. It came out back in August but was never a wide release. It is presented by Quentin Tarantino and made by one of his friends and also has Michael Madsen as the main character. It is a motorcyle movie with lots of babes, action, and some cigar smoking.
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 12:52 PM 01-20-2009
I've actually been looking forward to this one, never got a screener (:-)) but am eagerly awaiting my opportunity to check this one out

:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 04:14 PM 01-20-2009
I ordered a copy off eBay...unfortunately, I ordered it from a scam artist who took my (and LOTS of other people)'s money.

Back to eBay. :-)
[Reply]
Steelergar 06:19 PM 01-20-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I ordered a copy off eBay...unfortunately, I ordered it from a scam artist who took my (and LOTS of other people)'s money.

Back to eBay. :-)
Sorry to hear that, I watched it straight off of here
http://www.ovguide.com/

Just click on the watch movies online section and search for it. It is a legit site as far as know.
[Reply]
SmokeyNL 12:28 AM 01-28-2009
I downloaded the screener a while back, I liked it, lots of action, a lot of great actors; Vinnie Jones, Dennis Hopper, Michael Madsen and David Carradine for instance.

If you still want a copy Tom and Dustin, shoot me a PM and I will mail yo one.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:01 AM 01-28-2009
Originally Posted by SmokeyNL:
I downloaded the screener a while back, I liked it, lots of action, a lot of great actors; Vinnie Jones, Dennis Hopper, Michael Madsen and David Carradine for instance.

If you still want a copy Tom and Dustin, shoot me a PM and I will mail yo one.
Thanks Simon, but I have a $6 one coming from a (hopefully) more reliable eBay seller.....can't wait to watch it. Thank you again for the kind offer! :-)
[Reply]
SmokeyNL 10:10 AM 01-28-2009
Not a problem, I hope it works out this time, if not just let me know.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:45 AM 01-28-2009
Originally Posted by SmokeyNL:
Not a problem, I hope it works out this time, if not just let me know.
Thanks Brother. :-)
[Reply]
Steelergar 09:44 AM 10-01-2009
This movie is at blockbuster in the 3 movies for $20 bin. I highly recommend it.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:03 AM 10-01-2009
Cripes, I haven't watched a DVD this year...have this one sitting since last winter. I need to move my DVD player down to the smoking room and get to this.
[Reply]
Up