Entertainment>Air Jordan! Haha
Adriftpanda 10:25 PM 10-07-2009
http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/blog/de...rn=golf,194667

Just saw this on yahoo sports.
[Reply]
itsme_timd 11:46 PM 10-07-2009
ROFL!

Love this line in the article:
The violation of city rules comes with a $100 fine, so I'm thinking Jordan could smoke enough to give the entire city cancer and still be just fine.
[Reply]
Ahbroody 12:17 AM 10-08-2009
Sometimes I really hate living in northern cali.
OOOOOoooo NOoooooo its the end of the world someone is smoking a cigar.
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 01:21 AM 10-08-2009
Originally Posted by itsme_timd:
ROFL!

Love this line in the article:
The violation of city rules comes with a $100 fine, so I'm thinking Jordan could smoke enough to give the entire city cancer and still be just fine.
Exactly, that part killed it for me. I swear, the things that the certain cities do. They have other nothing else better to do then to harass smokers. :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 07:12 AM 10-08-2009
Someone is trying to make a name for himself... me thinks!!!
[Reply]
Labman 07:21 AM 10-08-2009
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
Someone is trying to make a name for himself... me thinks!!!
Yup! He probably thought to himself "man I'm going to get so much p*ssy after all this publicity" when really he should have been thinking "man I'm such a big p*ssy!" :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 07:24 AM 10-08-2009
Originally Posted by Labman:
Yup! He probably thought to himself "man I'm going to get so much p*ssy after all this publicity" when really he should have been thinking "man I'm such a big p*ssy!" :-)
:-)
[Reply]
kaisersozei 09:50 AM 10-08-2009
Once again, the comments are better than the story. Here's one:

Originally Posted by :
9. Posted by Steve O Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:43 pm EDT
SF is a potically correct sh** hole with 30K homeless people and a Mayor who banged his best friends wife for years. Get over yourselfs you arrogant posers...
It would probably be OK with this wanker IF the cigar put off rainbow colored smoke!

That would be awesome, I'd definitely have to buy a box of those!

:-)
[Reply]
Ahbroody 11:54 AM 10-08-2009
Originally Posted by Labman:
Yup! He probably thought to himself "man I'm going to get so much D*ck after all this publicity" when really he should have been thinking "man I'm such a big p*ssy!" :-)
Fixed it.
[Reply]
Up