Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Entertainment>Jay-Z Blueprint III
Mark 07:40 PM 09-11-2009
The new album came out today, just picked it up. Hov hasn't lost his touch, this guy pisses excellence. Anyone else pick it up? Thoughts?

:-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 07:44 PM 09-11-2009
Had it a week ago...HUGE Jay-Z fan here. :-) :-)
[Reply]
ProBe 09:18 AM 09-12-2009
Will be picking it up today.
[Reply]
BORIStheBLADE 08:21 AM 09-13-2009
I'm probably going to download it. Should be good.
[Reply]
GreekGodX 08:41 AM 09-13-2009
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Had it a week ago...HUGE Jay-Z fan here. :-) :-)
Someone didn't buy it :-)

Love the album. Bought it as soon as I woke up on 9/11.
[Reply]
kelmac07 12:51 PM 09-13-2009
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
Someone didn't buy it :-)

Love the album. Bought it as soon as I woke up on 9/11.
I did buy it...from www.gomusicnow.com, they are in Poland and release most music a week to ten days before it hits the streets in the US. Albums are very cheap!! :-) For you music fans, I strongly recommend checking this site out. I think the Bleuprint III cost me $ 2.02!! :-)
[Reply]
GreekGodX 01:37 PM 09-13-2009
I did buy it...from www.gomusicnow.com, they are in Poland and release most music a week to ten days before it hits the streets in the US. Albums are very cheap!! :-) For you music fans, I strongly recommend checking this site out. I think the Bleuprint III cost me $ 2.02!! :-)
How do they get the album a full week before it is released? That doesn't make much sense.. U.S and Europe release dates are normally different. Europe being later then the U.S.
[Reply]
kelmac07 02:21 PM 09-13-2009
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
How do they get the album a full week before it is released? That doesn't make much sense.. U.S and Europe release dates are normally different. Europe being later then the U.S.
No idea...but they ALWAYS have it before it hits the US. And the UK gets stuff a lot sooner than here in the US, that I witnessed first hand both times I was there.
[Reply]
Darrell 02:23 PM 09-13-2009
I need this album. I'm a huge fan of Jay-Z. I've got all of his albums and some bootleg ****.
[Reply]
bvilchez 02:24 PM 09-13-2009
Believe it or not I still have to get this
[Reply]
DonniePaul 08:20 PM 09-13-2009
The Grey Album is still one of my all time favorites. The Beatles and Jay-Z together? Classic. :-)

I will have to pick up the Blueprint III
[Reply]
kelmac07 08:34 PM 09-13-2009
Originally Posted by DonniePaul:
The Grey Album is still one of my all time favorites. The Beatles and Jay-Z together? Classic. :-)

I will have to pick up the Blueprint III
Good one...the Purple Album also is great. :-)
[Reply]
DonniePaul 06:13 AM 09-14-2009
Good one...the Purple Album also is great. :-)
What is the story on the Purple Album? I hate to admit it but I have never heard of it.
[Reply]
postjack 06:27 AM 09-14-2009
sorry man, still illegal. the artist isn't seeing a cent of that money. might as well just steal it off a torrent site.
[Reply]
kelmac07 01:04 PM 09-14-2009
Originally Posted by DonniePaul:
What is the story on the Purple Album? I hate to admit it but I have never heard of it.
It's Prince "Purple Rain" music with Jay-Z...
[Reply]
Up